Insurgents dressed as police kill 6 teachers

Duty Honor Country

Here is how much the insurgents care about the future of Iraq. To attacks troops is one thing. I do not see how teachers are the enemies of Iraq :evil:

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Insurgents dressed as Iraq police shot and killed six teachers Monday, while violence claimed at least 10 other lives, including three U.S. soldiers, authorities in Iraq said.

The teachers were slain at an elementary school in the southern town of Muwalha on Monday, sources from the emergency police of Babil province said.

Insurgents drove to the school in two vehicles, took the teachers into a classroom and killed them, the sources said...

READ MORE

I don't think the American Government banked on having to deal with violent opposition of this kind ( disguising as police and killing civilian teachers) so late after "Mission Accomplished." It's going to be a long and bloody campaign with at least one side not playing by the rules. But a democratic Iraqi government, with all its current and future imperfections, is the best thing for the Iraqis and that region.

Brutal Opinion

wow this still amazes me, my opinion on Iraq withdraw all of the troops we have in there and cough* drop nukes on Iraq *cough :rambo:

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

Re: Brutal Opinion

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs said:
wow this still amazes me, my opinion on Iraq withdraw all of the troops we have in there and cough* drop nukes on Iraq *cough :rambo:

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

I don't see a point in that. Taking all of our people out of Iraq after helping the Iraqis get a new government, then nuking em. :? First of all, that would not be very nice to turn on the Iraqis like that. :( Second of all, it would probably start a nuclear war which is the last thing we want right now.

Re: Brutal Opinion

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs said:

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

I would strongly suggest that you adjust your attitude, and do some more thinking before posting in here again.

Thanks

Back