Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

worik_brown

[FONT=&quot]A U.S. Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came [/FONT][FONT=&quot]upon an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scumbag, and he yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing, fat, left wing liberal drunk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, Oh yea. Well, so does Hillary Clinton![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.."[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back