The inor leagues

SHERMAN

we all know the great tanks of the world, now and than, like the M60, T series, M1, Leopard, and so on...what do you guys know about the minor leagues? tanks made by smaller countries....how good were they, are they...armament, protection,etc?

we all know the great tanks of the world, now and than, like the M60, T series, M1, Leopard, and so on...what do you guys know about the minor leagues? tanks made by smaller countries....how good were they, are they...armament, protection,etc?

Which small countries design and manufacture tanks besides Israel, Italy,Iran and Sweden that doesn`t have influence from the bigger tank manufacturing countries. You could add China, France also as major players. so what do we want to discuss, Ariete, AMX-30, Leclerc, S Tank, Zulfiqar 1 or 2.:smile:

how about the zulfiqar? what do you know about...? i was under the impression that it is a t-72 clone?

how about the zulfiqar? what do you know about...? i was under the impression that it is a t-72 clone?

It is entirely a different vehicle with the exception being that it does use a Russian 125mm gun, all other techology including electronics and armor protection comes from China, would most likely compare to a Type 98. Hull is actually a lengthened M-60 series.

Last edited:
Argentina

With German help Argentina produced the TAM. Also SP, APC, IFV, 30mm anti-aircraft, I think the factories are closed.

question

Did they ever get a new firing system or engine upgrade? I wonder why they didn't get any sales I think the Falkland Island War really hurt there economy for a long time. I remember something about a C-130 repair center or something planning on being built but not sure what happen.

Did they ever get a new firing system or engine upgrade? I wonder why they didn't get any sales I think the Falkland Island War really hurt there economy for a long time. I remember something about a C-130 repair center or something planning on being built but not sure what happen.

They havent done anything, but that is about to change. Expect them to start shopping real soon.

Back