innovators,engineers

whats going on guys im a very innovative guy looking for other cool people with technical skills to help make multiple things and work on big projects with.
for example my first project is taking care of the atmosphere and i have been working on different prototypes that would take down the co2 level.
Its basically gas trapping but in multiple ways

so if your interested we could work together:cheers: helping the world one project at a time. because our co2 is only a small problem compared to the others
fresh water is is limited and salt to fresh water converters is one way of providing h2o to civilians around the world but there is a better way without using converters, pipes and trucks
thats just one thing also compared to the other thousands that my company is trying to work on.

i also know that some of my prototypes would come in good use to the woman and men serving in the military now from a new type of networking and new technology

I know this is a pretty old post, but who in hell is trying to find something to eat CO2? Ever heard of a tree? Those work well. As far as a shortage of fresh water, hardly. Ever hear of the great lakes? If you were to put a pipeline from Lake Superior to the south west/California, no more shortage. Ok, I just solved Global Warming, Global Cooling, Global Staying The Same and the water shortage. Or politicians coming up with more crap to make themselves more important.

Back