Innocent Heart Murmurs - Page 2

--

January 20th, 2009  
Tiersha

I am interested in hearing from those who have been accepted and enlisted with their murmurs, what kind of murmurs and what branch i.e. national guard, army, air national guard, air force marines and such. Was their anything special that was needed other than a doctors visit to be accepted. I am writing a research paper on this issue. I can be reached at double_elite@msn.com tx all!
January 21st, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

My understanding, (I just went to MEPS 2 weeks ago), is that a heart murmur is an automatic dq.
January 21st, 2009  
Spartacus

Something smells fishy here... is this Denmark?
--
January 22nd, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiersha
I am interested in hearing from those who have been accepted and enlisted with their murmurs, what kind of murmurs and what branch i.e. national guard, army, air national guard, air force marines and such. Was their anything special that was needed other than a doctors visit to be accepted. I am writing a research paper on this issue. I can be reached at double_elite@msn.com tx all!
Have you done a Google search on the subject yet? I did on "Military & heart murmur" <http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...heart%20murmur>

Hope that helps.