Inglorious basterds

Mikefrombelgium

I went to see Quentin Tarantino's new movie today -->
Inglorious bastards.

And i liked it :) It ignores history but i liked how the germans were speaking german and the french were speaking french + the actions scenes were just awsome and the dialogues were really great.

I give it 10/10.
So anybody else seen it and agrees/disagrees?

Last edited:
oh snap, thanks for pointing that out

edit: i dont think i can chanche it, i have tried but no luck. can you correct it Tomtom?

Last edited:
It was a wild ride of a movie as are most of Tarantino's flicks. The music he uses and the approriate amount of action and humor together make for an amazing watch.

Honestly, I was expecting "Dirty Dozen"--you know the stuff they couldn't show in the 1960/1970s, but it turned into one big boring talk fest. Just like an artsey war movie.

Yeah I didn't like it THAT much.
The one part I did like was when Brad Pitt and the other guys were doing a real lousy job as being Italians and got caught... and the guy struggling. haha that was classic.
But for what it could have been, not that great.

It sucked, Tarantino is burning out, after he did Pulp Fiction and both Killbills he started making shyte like Planet Terror, Inglorious Basterds is worse.

A bunch of Jews kill Hitler with Spaghetti Western themes in the background, the concept itself is ridiculous and the movie unbearably cheesy.

Back