ING SF

GuyontheRight

7260641.jpg

^Anyone seen any news reports or got any info on these guys? Are they the ones who are suppose to storm the mosque In Najaf I keep hearing about?

With how we are destroying countries militarys then rebuilding them up with our own training one day we are going to be in some serious shit. We are gona have delta force like iraqis and Afgans running around.

No, I agree, the only chance they have as a country is for us to give them Top notch training. Im sure these guys are more then just M4's, their prime minister said he was training his troops with US special forces training to combat the terrorist and militias.

Nah they won't storm that shrine, that big shi'ite dude is gonna parade it and Al Sad'r and his little mahdi army (or what's left) will escape to see another day...

The problem with those damned clerics is that when you try to capture them, they will probably kill themselves, now i wish we could just kill them but that would make them martyrs and strengthen their cause.

Trevor said:
If they were'nt planning on close-range combat (i.e. raid), why would they have M-4s?

Probably because they are simply posing for a photo and not preparing for any type of "raid" at that exact moment. It's just a picture.

I would think they are very seriouse. I mean, the best equiptment goes to the best, and they are sportin much better stuff then the normal ING grunt.

Yeah, I'm thinking defense, 'cause when you're getting charged by a buncha people, a sniper rifle's a small drop in the bucket. Never hurts to be safe, and carrying enough ammunition.

As for al-Sadr negotiating cease-fires, I just think he's buying time. And if not him, the less persuasive fractions of his group will, and so on. The Viet Cong did it so many times to the US during the Vietnam conflict, negotiating peace terms to recuperate forces and prepare for another campaign.

Back