ING SF

--

August 25th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Topic: ING SF

^Anyone seen any news reports or got any info on these guys? Are they the ones who are suppose to storm the mosque In Najaf I keep hearing about?
August 26th, 2004  
Big_Z

With how we are destroying countries militarys then rebuilding them up with our own training one day we are going to be in some serious shit. We are gona have delta force like iraqis and Afgans running around.
August 26th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

http://With how we are destroying co...unning around.

I didn't mention the "D word"

And frankly, is highly trained soldiers a bad thing, Id rather have Iraqi fighting Iraqi's then Americans.
--
August 26th, 2004  
c/Commander

Good equipment does not a top-notch fighting unit make.
August 26th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

No it dont, but considering these guys have M-4s instead of AKs does mean they probobly are higher up in the food chain...
August 26th, 2004  
Big_Z

No, I agree, the only chance they have as a country is for us to give them Top notch training. Im sure these guys are more then just M4's, their prime minister said he was training his troops with US special forces training to combat the terrorist and militias.
August 26th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Nah they won't storm that shrine, that big shi'ite dude is gonna parade it and Al Sad'r and his little mahdi army (or what's left) will escape to see another day...
August 26th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Unfortunatly I think your right....
August 27th, 2004  
Mark Conley

Im sorry..but are these three in the picture for real?
August 27th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, I had that though too when I first saw it, but apparently they are.