Indonesian quake kills more than 4,600

News Manager said:
BANTUL, Indonesia (Reuters) - Rescue workers dug frantically for survivors on Sunday and hospitals struggled to cope with the thousands of injured, a day after an earthquake killed more than 4,600 people on Indonesia's Java island.

Link To Original Article
There but by the grace of god go I.

Amen bulldogg. You know we are sending aid too? They haven't done a lick for us, but we are sending in help...I dunno, it kinda frustrates me.

C/1Lt Henderson said:
Amen bulldogg. You know we are sending aid too? They haven't done a lick for us, but we are sending in help...I dunno, it kinda frustrates me.
Easy... my wife is Indonesian and her family are there. So was I a couple months ago, ground zero in fact.

In point of fact the Indonesian government have been doing ALOT in the GWOT. Best to do a little more research before making claims like this. Koppasus and the state police have put their heads on wanted posters for siding with and assisting the US in hunting down AlQaeda members in the archipelago. They also do not allow pro-AQ websites to operate from servers hosted in their country and have lost troops protecting western assets from attack.

I dont insult anyone personally, I dont judge like that. Like Iraqis and Muslims and such, I dont hate any one person, I hate the ones who wish us ill, but not the ones who did nothing to earn my hate. I would like to see sources for this, nothing against you, but I cant find anything on the major search engines....

Oh, I thought it went without asking considering you didnt use that in the first post....Are they ok?(better late than never)

C/1Lt Henderson said:

There are some things that every man must do. This is one of those things you don't ask about and expect nothing for in return. These are human beings and not muslims..... They are in the dumps and anybody who can help but doesn't, doesn't deserve the label "human being".

We were in the dumps and did Indonesia do anything? Did I say anything about Muslims? I would help Muslims anyway, as long as they weren't terrorists....

Back