Indonesia

Hi,

More Pics as Promised :D

The Airforce in it's Orange Dress ...there is a reason for that Orange color .... ;)

Jagu1.jpeg

opini.jpeg

PILOT.jpeg

Indonesia army unit called KOSTRAD ( strategic commando ) before go to
Aceh province..

big4052401.jpg

big4052405.jpg

big4052403.jpg

mar-sol-13.jpeg

With Some New Toys in Aceh

mar-pt76-05.jpeg

RM70g01.jpeg

RM70g02.jpeg

tempur01.jpeg

mar-btr50-10.jpeg

Peace
-=SF_13=-

They have numbers on the ground but I think there skills have much to be desired. There equipment is reasonable but I am no expert on this.

Australia has always been nervous about them.

We are working with them better on security matters since the Bali bombing. The new leadership seems more open and willing to work with Australia.

Their special forces (Kompasas?) will be working more closely again with our military in to the future.

hey the right one is KOPASSUS. you know? its number three in the world Below SAS and MOSSAD. the best military special forces in INDONESIA.

I know I'd heard that Indonesia is not 100% Muslim and that other religions play a significant role. Likely that there is some Christian and some Buddist (considering the location) but does anyone have the numbers on it? I appologize if I missed it in a prior post.

From what everyone says, it sounds like Indonesia is very disunified and pretty weak militarily. Quite interesting to find out more about.

pretty weak Military? you seems like wrong?

Back