Indicative Of The Future?

Missileer

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=577092006

Blair refuses to back Iran strike

BRIAN BRADY WESTMINSTER EDITOR
TONY Blair has told George Bush that Britain cannot offer military support to any strike on Iran, regardless of whether the move wins the backing of the international community, government sources claimed yesterday.
Amid increasing tension over Tehran's attempts to develop a military nuclear capacity, the Prime Minister has laid bare the limits of his support for President Bush, who is believed to be considering an assault on Iran, Foreign Office sources revealed.

Last edited:
Well in my opinion, I think that move didnt come in just of 5 minutes of thinking... I bet it went through sever contemplating and after painstaking headaches heh..

Well, Missileer what do YOU think it indicates? Are you implying that the US and UK are going to be enemies. Thats what I thought when i read the title of the article.

:D

FutureDevilDog said:
Well, Missileer what do YOU think it indicates? Are you implying that the US and UK are going to be enemies. Thats what I thought when i read the title of the article.

:D

I wouldn't go that far but I do think the UK and EU in general are losing heart to fight a real war. I think there was a vacuum left when Margaret Thatcher left the PM office. I would say to the UK what she told George H. W. Bush, "Now George, don't go wobbly on me."

Back