India's Kashmir Conflict - Page 4

--

September 25th, 2004  
Xion

venom928 says
Quote:
and in Russia I think that after the whole Incident at the school retaliation is warranted
so then India is perfectly right too....they attacked our Parliament killing a lot many ppl...then they attacked the city of mumbai killing hundreds of civilians ...Ever read newspapers ?? ..an yeah they were identified as pakistanis !!!!! ......ppl from ISI their Inter services Intelligence .....dont tell me whos short-sighted dude !!......this just shows whose ignorant ..YOU !
September 25th, 2004  
venom928

The only reason i say it warrants retaliation is that a very large percentage of the dead were children.

Also Chechnia is controlled by russia the whole reason for this conflict as i understand it to be (I don't claim to know a great deal about it) is them wanting freedom from russia
September 25th, 2004  
Xion

Ok, did you read my first post?...i said more than 80,000 ppl were killed in Kashmir in the past 50 years most of them by these terrorists.....and yes there were a lot many children too.....

In any bombing that takes place anywhere in the world its a pity that there are almost always children involved.

And you ppl dont know how brutal these killers can be...i'll tell you in the Kargil war recently in which paki soldiers were involved too.....these murderers returned 6 bodies of indian soldiers ..and can you imagine in what condition ? .....their ears were cut their noses were cut...and there body parts were dismembered ....what kind of retalation should be made after all this ?.
Why dont the pakis just keep aside the kashmir issue...its them who always say kashmir is the key issue..why?..if they want peace why dont they just give it up and thinhs will be fine...the terrorists cannot persist for too long if they dont get any finding from pakistan....
And someone was talking bout pakistan supporting USA now..do you know before USA went to war with taliban...who were the main supporters of the taliban regime....believe it or not ..PAKISTAN !....they even denied giving refuge to the taliban spokesperson in pakistan after the USA entered into the picture why dont they do the same with Kashmiri leaders ??? !!!
--
September 25th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

We all know Pakistan helped put the Taliban together. They say they are now fighting against them, they now have allied with us against them. Look at it from this point of view...... battle terorist, or the United States of America? Are they truely allies of the US? Have they truely turned on their own creation? Time will tell. But I do have this link

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2002/kashmir/
September 25th, 2004  
venom928

Ok my Key points were that it was a very large Percentage of children and Chechnia is controlled by Russia. The terrorists you are talking about are on the Pakistani side of the border meaning if india were to go after them it would be an act of war. "Why dont the pakis just keep aside the kashmir issue" Like i said before there are idiots on both sides.
September 25th, 2004  
Xion

The terrorists have camps in their territory but they carry out operations on our territory..its too dificult a terrain to monitor ...unless one side helps....and here are ppl who instead of helping are encouraging them.

How are we at fault here ? and how is russia not..we are defending our territory as the russians are and as the americans are and as the israelis are....but you dont call them idiots .....why ?? ...cos they are politically and economically more influential ?
September 25th, 2004  
Lupos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xion
The terrorists have camps in their territory but they carry out operations on our territory..its too dificult a terrain to monitor ...unless one side helps....and here are ppl who instead of helping are encouraging them.

How are we at fault here ? and how is russia not..we are defending our territory as the russians are and as the americans are and as the israelis are....but you dont call them idiots .....why ?? ...cos they are politically and economically more influential ?
You are quite influential, you are one of the rising powers in the world. I have had enough of this, you are no longer defending you are now whining. I TOLD YOU, THE US, RUSSIA, AND ESPECIALLY ISREAL ARE CONSTANTLY CALLED IDIOTS, FOOLS, AND AGGRESSORS FOR DEFENDING THEIR COUNTRIES. You yourself are not at fault here, they are talking about a few politicians in the country who may not want to give up or solve the Kashmir situation on both sides. You can continue to use the US as an example, but stop whining how no one ever complains about us because we're the "world power."
September 25th, 2004  
venom928

Are even reading what i post?
I said the US was wrong for invading Iraq
I said both sides were to blame in the Israel/Arab conflict and the fact that russia can do what it wants in chechnia is because chechnia is controlled by russia
September 25th, 2004  
Xion

k im satisfied now as -

venom928 says

there are idiots in USA to go to war against Iraq ...and both sides are at fault ..

that there were idiots in Israel and Palestine ..and both sides are at fault ...

and that there are idiots in Russia and Chechnya ...and both sides are at fault
September 25th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xion
k im satisfied now as -

venom928 says

there are idiots in USA to go to war against Iraq ...and both sides are at fault ..

that there were idiots in Israel and Palestine ..and both sides are at fault ...

and that there are idiots in Russia and Chechnya ...and both sides are at fault
Well, when it comes right down to it, all those statements are true. As always, there are two sides to the story. Still, I've got a pretty hefty bias against murder and mob violence. The Hindus in India have been guilty of some shameful behavior, its true. Still, that is NEVER an excuse for murder (aka terrorism, aka "freedom fighters"), now is it? If a Catholic named Bob commits a horrible crime, that doesn't give me the right to run out and kill Sarah, Fred and George because they also happen to be Catholic.