so-so 20 46.51%
still backward 6 13.95%
stone-age 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

yes, but the newest chinese tank is not being helped by the russians, the type 99 and MBT 2000 are without russian help at all.

let's go back to the topic

Indian army is no way near the chinese army's development

New Chinese Jets Superior, Eagle Loses to Flanker

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...6/154053.shtml
January 3rd, 2005  
Damien435

For crying out loud, this whole forum is turning into another Chinese propaganda tool.
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

the Indian could beat the weak asian states, but they are still a long way compare with the chinese, south koreans, japanese and russian (or is that european or asian, i just dunno)
--
Boots
January 3rd, 2005  
Locke

wrt your previous post, nothing hits with 100% accuracy, and it is foolish to think otherwise
January 3rd, 2005  
gingerbeard

alrite, so how strong do u think the indian army is?
January 3rd, 2005  
Sexybeast

i dont know how this thread turns into a china vs india debate..

u may say that china has stronger economy than india,
but india's a better poitical system tahn china

on the other hand, u may say that China has more population, but india doesn't have a population control system like china does (one child policy)
india's population will surpass china's in a few years.

i dont know a lot about india's army, but i have heard its new arjun tank is not so bad..(some problems in it, but we can expect arjun 2 to be better once fixing all those problems in arjun 1)
January 6th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
i dont know how this thread turns into a china vs india debate..

u may say that china has stronger economy than india,
but india's a better poitical system tahn china

on the other hand, u may say that China has more population, but india doesn't have a population control system like china does (one child policy)
india's population will surpass china's in a few years.

i dont know a lot about india's army, but i have heard its new arjun tank is not so bad..(some problems in it, but we can expect arjun 2 to be better once fixing all those problems in arjun 1)
in fact i wasnt trying to turn it, just a platform to compare with. i totally disagree with u about the political system is better than china. i've written why, just go and see it at china's army forum. i dun want to post it here so people say "its a chinese propaganda" makes me wanna laugh really.
January 6th, 2005  
CABAL

Read any wise, courteous, respectful, knowledgable article and never in modern history there have been words of "better political system". All Political systems have advantages and disadvantages. So in this case, there is no such thing "best" in this world of today. The only thing I see "best" is by effort.

And please, do not produce another tiresome China vs. India topic again on the Internet. It is despicable.
January 6th, 2005  
Kane

Quote:
All Political systems have advantages and disadvantages. So in this case, there is no such thing "best" in this world of today. The only thing I see "best" is by effort.

And please, do not produce another tiresome China vs. India topic again on the Internet. It is despicable.
I certainly agree with you.
January 6th, 2005  
gingerbeard

i never tried to turn it into a china vs india, just to say the read situation of india is. absolutely everything has a disadvantage and advantage, and this also depends on what situation it is in also. in some situation a disadvantage can be overrun by the advantage of it.

just like taking a medicine, u damage ur liver in taking it, but then u cure of the diease, u give and u take. and everything has a price. and this price varies in different situation.