so-so 20 46.51%
still backward 6 13.95%
stone-age 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 30th, 2004  
Darcia

and what makes you think the Chinese have the money to pay for the weapons?

They may have a bigger economy but they also have a bigger population. and just cause the EU is lefting the arms embargo doesn't meen China is going to get the Eurofighters and Leo 2A5's they have. They may only have the right to buy to older stuff.
December 30th, 2004  
gingerbeard

Topic: not really

Not really, France always against America and the Uk. the point is, France has always sold advance weapons to other countries like Argantina. China is a big market, and it knows that it is important to havea good relationship with china. it is not surprising the Franch will sell its advance weapons, since it has done so with other countries that is not as friendly compare with France and China.
December 30th, 2004  
gingerbeard

Topic: And...

The chinese do have the cash, its one of the richest country in the world its just the large population has spread it all out. if it doesnt have the cash what did china use to buyt he russian stuff? when the EU lifts its embargo, china just simply switches its cash towards the EU.

india is different, what do u think india has the cash to buy weapons and technology? if u think china doesnt have the cash, then would india have?
--
Boots
December 30th, 2004  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
For example?? any links??
hmmmm

1. BRAHMOS - Universal Supersonic Cruise Missile

2 Pak - FA that Fifth generation Fighter Plane

are some of teh Examples of Joint Indo-Russia Production of world Class wepons.

And most of the SU-30 MKI are being Developed in India by Indian Auronaticals limited.

India has leased NUcler Submarine and studies are being Conducted on it to Cunstruct one of our own ...............it's not Just importin Wepons but also import technology Know How to Produce ourself .........and it help .

gingerbeardbastard in all of your Posts you are Trying to Compare India And Chna ..............It would not be a good idea to Compare the Economy and Population directly because they are Entirly different ..............and i too can go the way like you give Statstitcs to prove india is a Very Poor Country ...

Peace
-=SF_13=-
December 30th, 2004  
rajkhalsa

Lots of misconceptions bandied about here. I'll address some later
December 30th, 2004  
gingerbeard

Topic: u misunderstood me

no need statistics cos i know india is a very poor country, and that's my point. can india actually keep up with its development to rival other powerful countries? i compare with china i just to help me to explain something here, so u kind of misunderstood me, that's ok cos i know its easy to misunderstand since it does sounds like i am just to compare.

let's get back to the topic: At the moment the army is still outdated, and also pretty poor too. do u agree? it wont be in the future cos nations rise and fall that's obvious.
December 30th, 2004  
Snauhi

Topic: Re: u misunderstood me

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeardbastard
no need statistics cos i know india is a very poor country, and that's my point. can india actually keep up with its development to rival other powerful countries? i compare with china i just to help me to explain something here, so u kind of misunderstood me, that's ok cos i know its easy to misunderstand since it does sounds like i am just to compare.

let's get back to the topic: At the moment the army is still outdated, and also pretty poor too. do u agree? it wont be in the future cos nations rise and fall that's obvious.
GingerBread do you really think that the China is a rich country.. Yes they have lot of money but it got lots of people as well , so GDP doesent tell a thing.
December 30th, 2004  
gingerbeard

hey, i was just using examples to compare here, that's not the topic.
December 31st, 2004  
liukainorth

What's the point for India to own nuke? If Indians launch missle with nuke warhead to its neighbor Pakistan, the Indians will put themselves under nuclear pollution too.
December 31st, 2004  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
What's the point for India to own nuke? If Indians launch missle with nuke warhead to its neighbor Pakistan, the Indians will put themselves under nuclear pollution too. Wink
Who Told you India has only One enemy ................they might be preparing form something Bigger than that.

I have said it before in this Thread i will say it Again India's Nuclear program is not Pakistan Centric ..............there are Bigger threats to tackel.

There is no point for Canada to have a Millitary they are not under any Immidiate Millitary threat ...............so does that mean they Dismantel their Army ? ...........having Nuclear Wepons is a Defencive Tatcis.

You always have to Prepare for the worse.

Peace
-=SF_13=-