Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
I saw I last night and I really liked it.. :smil:

Russians and Aliens/UFOs really suits the time period quite well, and even if Indy still can take a beating he's getting old and the movie doesn't try to cover that up (too much)... :whip:

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

I liked it and hated it at the same time.... Great work on American Uniforms. Complete Charlie Foxtrot with the Soviets.

It was watered down and the plot sucked in my opinion. Indy Jr running and swinging on vines.... ARGAHAGHRGARHAGAGRHA

Kid could have simply used the Soviet DShK HMG on the duck.

Indy can't shoot for crap.

Indy survives a nuke in a fridge.... AGRHARHGAGHARHRGHARGHARGHAR

Some parts were great, most sucked. I think I see George Lucas little grubby hands in it. Also I think Spielberg forgot what made Indy great.

Indy didn't beat the crap out of and kill X number of bad guys. The Villain sucked big time, no thought into her at all.

It's nowhere near what Raiders and Last Crusade were as a movie.

Only thing that was great was seeing the hat go over a water fall.

It was watered down and the plot sucked in my opinion. Indy Jr running and swinging on vines.... ARGAHAGHRGARHAGAGRHA

I certainly agree that those two scenes should have been deleted from the movie....

I agree there as well, this one isn't near any of the first three movies at all, but I really did expect it to be much worse than it actually is.. :smil:

I liked it and hated it at the same time.... Great work on American Uniforms. Complete Charlie Foxtrot with the Soviets.

Kid could have simply used the Soviet DShK HMG on the duck.

Indy can't shoot for crap.

Some parts were great, most sucked. I think I see George Lucas little grubby hands in it. Also I think Spielberg forgot what made Indy great.

Indy didn't beat the crap out of and kill X number of bad guys. The Villain sucked big time, no thought into her at all.

Only thing that was great was seeing the hat go over a water fall.

Oh, wow, I had the same thought, especially, the part the kid should use the DShk HMG. Oi.

Sorry folks, the plot sucked, only a few parts that started to get good then got disappointing. His sidekick was an idiot and he is just to old. They should have stopped with the Last Cruisade.......

It didnt suck, but it was certainly not the best. I liked it but no it wasnt the greatest movie I ever saw.

I liked "Iron Man" better

Back