Indian Army gets its first armoured regiment of MBT Arjun

Well I did'nt know you are a moderator

has nothing to do with that. just dont go around calling people "boy". has a bad sound to it.

Israelis have a permanent back from the superpower, and the comparision could have happened if israelis had some acheivement of their own

Ah....The USA dosent support the Israeli weapons industry. They support certain projects. Actually they keep making Israel drop projects and sales, so they dont comete with Israelis.

But as far as I know Israeli Army, Airforce and Flotilla has every thing "Made in USA".
The three wars with arab world saw a non stop flow of US tech including those which US Army had'nt used yet for own.
May be my knowledge lacks in this area but Israel is "strategically defence less" if not powerd by Great powers.
And when I compare it with Pakistani Industry or Equipment then we faced arms embargo during every conflict and start of our Nuclear age so Pakistani people felt that with dependence on these powers we can neva achieve the proper defence management of Pakistan so we started indegnious productions heavily but as for the initial push we carry out joint projects with chinese but for future I'm hopeful Pakistani Armed Forces will have everything "made in Pakistan".

Israel had a standing arms embargo on it for much of its history, but this is not the topic of this forum. We also had 5 or 6(depends who is counting) wars and not 3. I 1948, 1956 and 1967 it can hardly be claimed we had American assistance or that we had top of the line hardware. The funny thing is I just told you my country sells 4 billion dollars worth of Made in Israel military hardware each year, and yet you say we only use american gear. Israel produced Fighter aircraft and sold them around the world. Israel has been producing its own MBT since 1978. Israel has been producing small arms from the moment of its birth. This includes wolrd wide selling weapons like the Uzi, Galil and Tavor. Israel can basically produce almost any piece fo hardware you can imagine. However, as we are a very small nation we cant spend our entire working force on building weapons.

Back