Indian Armor

Thanks for sharing Swordfish_13.

In the 2nd pic, the pic below the 2S6M Tunguska, what chassis is that?

Last edited:
WarMachine said:
Pakistan should just give up at this point and agree to permanent peace talks, they can't match the indiam army anymore and all they have going for them is a few nukes, how sad.

at the risk of sounding extremely biased (which i am), i completely agree!

You guys are correct. The Pakistani Conventional army cannot match India's collasal military. Their onnly defensive weapon that prevent nations from moving into Pakistan is Nuclear Weapons. The only missing link is an effective and more survivable delivery system.

Last edited:
zander_0633 said:
Nice pics!

But am curious, why do the Indian army want to have their exercise near the Pakistan Border?
Because,Pakistan attacked India just 7years ago.

Hi,

zander_0633 said:
Nice pics!

But am curious, why do the Indian army want to have their exercise near the Pakistan Border?

Because in the Whole India that's the only region Tanks Can Operate :-D

Rest of the parts they are useless

SwordFish_13 said:
Because in the Whole India that's the only region Tanks Can Operate :-D

Rest of the parts they are useless

yes, and who are we kidding, in any eventuality, that is the region they would be deployed anyway :p

anyway, the Pakistani govt was informed about the exercise...

Oh! So it's used to show off to the Pakistan Army? Are the pakistan army similarily well equiped? Wad tansk do they have?

Whoa! That's nice ! So how come India is using Russina type tanks? Does your coiuntry haVE bRITISH TANKS OR gERMAN tANKS?

zander_0633 said:
Whoa! That's nice ! So how come India is using Russina type tanks? Does your coiuntry haVE bRITISH TANKS OR gERMAN tANKS?

i dont think so, swordfish correct me if im wrong... russia/ussr have traditionally been our strategic allies and primary hardware supplier

Hi,

zander_0633 said:

No we Don't have German or British Tanks ......... Russia /USSR has Been and is a Stratigic and traditional Ally of India ........ and Russia and India is also jointly Manufacturing many Hightech Wepons These days Such Bhramos Anti Ship Cruise Missel .

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Hi,

Btw, swordfish, i think Vijayanta is infact of British origins... can you confirm this please?

You are Correct ....After Independence till 1960's most of the Wepons Be it Fighter Aircrafts , Tanks , or Aircraft Carrers all were of British Origion .. after that India was more Inclined to the USSR and later Russia

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Back