Indian Air Force Looks at Boeing C-17 Globemaster III to Replace Ilyushin IL-76

jilly,you are not completely right.indeed,i don't agree all behaviour of my country,as i mentioned above. i will do my best to show a real china!objective!
jill ,you may know something about china by meida,i also know many foreign media give negative news about china, may be not all bad news for china ,that's why our country blocked the foreign sites.
human rights ,a difficult problem! at this point , you are right. But there sitll exists something that you don't know.

The reason for the phenomenon of child labor:
Though chinese Primary education is free,but there still exists old spirit in some remote area.they don't think education is important,they only want to get money early,then returning to hometown to build house,marry...go round and round. But this phenomenon become fewer and fewer.

Why do i desire to search foreign sites ? i want to communacate with foreign friends.Vandalism incidents in Tibet,Urumqi vandalism incident,when i got the news that some foreign medias make up the news,
i was so angry.Mob massacred civilians, the media even said that "chinese army had repressed civilians"!!if others say these words to your country ,can you bear? so i want to find a oppotunity to tell the truth! though,personal power is slight.
i have a qusation .what is the meaning of "baby forumula"?
if you have more quastion,send e-mail to me .
xbwstar@163.com
Baby Formula is what babys are fed if the mother doesn't breast feed the child. tainted milk

Hi,

your understanding of India is out of date. today,our country develop a lot. Now only few people are in poverty! i hope you come to India and have a look,you will have a new understanding of our country! any city!
nowadays,many foreign friends have a misunderstanding of India.their understand stay at a very old date!
why should our country need develop millitary? our country is facing to pressure! all kinds of pressure! safe,source......our country love peace!! peace has rooted into every Indian people!
war will destroy fine things! but if we are threaten , we will fight for our country!our country[FONT=&quot]![/FONT]India

What does this Prove ? Grow Up :-D

Let's all get back on the topic of this thread, which India buying new planes, NOT poverty or the relative development of China vs India.

sword fish ??tibet? is it a Nation?????it belongs to China!!!!
are you Separatists??????i'm sure that you are not a real tibet people!!!! if you are,you won't do this!! tibet ,it belongs to China forever!!!!!!
people of tibet live in a peaceful life ,why do you so desire to destroy the success? you want to be a
Sinner??yes, you are! do you think the matter that copy others words is right?? open your eyes,wait for
中国六十周年大阅兵!

sword fish ??tibet? is it a Nation?????it belongs to China!!!!
are you Separatists??????i'm sure that you are not a real tibet people!!!! if you are,you won't do this!! tibet ,it belongs to China forever!!!!!!
people of tibet live in a peaceful life ,why do you so desire to destroy the success? you want to be a
Sinner??yes, you are! do you think the matter that copy others words is right?? open your eyes,wait for
中国六十周年大阅兵!

That was so dumb I feel stupid by proxy..

Back