India and Russia Stragetic partners?

View Poll Results :Do the Indo-Russian make the US feel Wary About selling arms to India?
a)YES 11 68.75%
b)NO 5 31.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

--

December 5th, 2004  
kotakk

Topic: India and Russia Stragetic partners?

What if India and Russia do actually manufacture a fifth generation Fighter?
December 5th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Yes USA will be worried about that.

USA will always be worried about ANYONE who would compete against USA's current dominant role in the world.
December 5th, 2004  
Xion

Russia has always built a fighter aircraft whenever USA tried to dominate the skies with their aircrafts...... the MiG's and the Sukhoi's were answers to USAs F-15s and F-16s.
Now that USA is threatening again to dominate the skies with the raptors and the JSFs, Russia is planning to build the fifth generation fighter together with India as they cannot afford it alone.I think that the pace of the plan should increase if we are to catch up with USA.

Pic of what might be the Russo-Indo fifth generation fighter -

[/img]
--
December 5th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

But I think Russia will lose terribly in this competition over 5G jets. When time goes on, russia will lose more, and finally diappear in world military top notch competition, they don't have the economic power to afford this competition, I also doubt if they will have the WILL to compete in near future, since they will one day realize they are no match more in this fierce new world competition game, ussr's old time is over.
December 5th, 2004  
Xion

Russia might seem to fall apart, but I doubt it.The BRICs will only rise...Brazil, Russia, India, China.
December 5th, 2004  
Snauhi

Russian economics are rising not falling....
December 5th, 2004  
kotakk

Even the Americans have not inducted many 5G jets in their airforce .India and Russsia developing a 5g jet, and India inducting the
LCA.Big problems or what?
December 6th, 2004  
MadeInChina

russia, though throughtly corrupt, polluted, still is a powerful country no matter how bad it gets
December 6th, 2004  
Xion

It'll of course threaten america's air superiority..so its obvious that they'll try to do something about it..any country will.
December 6th, 2004  
MadeInChina

ive read countless novels about hwo american fought aginst russinas, chineese, indians, and muslims in futuristic novels, its kidna sad how most of the protanigsts are americans and that they always win, i would like a book in which describes the sino-indian-russian alliance would defeat nato