An "inconvenient truth."

Face it George Bush is smarter than Al Gore, Bush is a oil man, he knows how to deal with it and make money, also how to save his oil money, all Al Gore can do is lie about inventing the Internet.

Face it George Bush is smarter than Al Gore.

George Bush is smarter than.... I am sorry for anyone he is smarter than !

You heard it here folks! :mrgreen:

Wealthy family friends and others invested millions with him, but with poor results. A 1985 disclosure shows Bush's track record: Investors got back only 45 cents on the dollar, but few complained.
Investors also got tax deductions averaging more than 80 cents on every dollar invested. Those early Bush ventures were mainly tax shelters....

So Bush the businessman did prosper. But not by his bootstraps -- with help from wealthy friends and taxpayer subsidies

http://edition.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/05/13/president.2000/jackson.bush/

Face it George Bush is smarter than Al Gore, Bush is a oil man, he knows how to deal with it and make money, also how to save his oil money, all Al Gore can do is lie about inventing the Internet.
Bush is an oil man; thus he is against ecological regulations, global warming, etc. because all of that is bad for business.

I think had Gore become president instead of Bush he would have at least invaded the right country after 9/11 and we would have most likely caught Bin Laden.

Like I said, he might be fiscally responsible, but he's definitely not "smarter" than Gore.
I wouldn't even go that far; no one in their right mind cuts taxes taxes and goes to war at the same time, and the budget reflected it. No time in the history of the US had that been done before, and it didn't go to well the one time it did.

Bush is smarter than Gore.
Yea we might have invaded the right country, but No I don't think we'd have caught Bin Laden by now.
But just from listening to them both I really believe Gore is one of the idiots that would be eligible for the Darwin award. Just like 99% of the presidents we've had since Regan.
I liked Ford, till he waved through a rolled up window, after that I knew he wasn't the brightest light bulb in the lamp

Gore is one of the idiots that would be eligible for the Darwin award.

In what way would Gore be eligible? Bush nearly won it didn't he? By becoming the hatred figure of nearly every Muslim he has qualified anyway in my opinion.

What the world very recently learned is that you don’t need an assassin to snuff out US President George Bush. Just give him some new-fangled contraption, say, a hydrogen-electric plug-in hybrid car, and let him sorta play with it. Which exactly what almost happened last week, as President Bush almost plugged the electrical cord into the hydrogen tank. But God made a timely intervention to save His Very Loyal Vassal and plopped Ford Motor CEO Alan Mulally into the scene, who deftly grabbed Bush’s arm and gave him the divine life-saving I Just Saved Your Ass wink.

A Darwin Award is a tongue-in-cheek honour named after evolutionary theorist Charles Darwin. Awards have been given for people who "do a service to Humanity by removing themselves from the gene pool" (i.e. lose the ability to reproduce either by death or sterilization in a stupid fashion).

Examples of Darwin award winners include:
  • Juggling active hand grenades (Croatia, 2001),[7]
  • Leaving a lit cigarette in a warehouse full of explosives (Philippines, 1999)
  • Jumping out of a plane to film skydivers without wearing a parachute (U.S., 1987),[8]
  • Trying to get enough light to look down the barrel of a loaded muzzleloader gun using a cigarette lighter (U.S., 1996),[9]
  • Using a lighter to illuminate a fuel tank to make sure it contains nothing flammable (Brazil, 2003),
  • Attempting to play Russian roulette with a semi-automatic pistol that automatically reloads the next round into the chamber,[10]
  • or attempting Russian roulette with an unexploded landmine,
  • Crashing through a window and falling to your death in trying to demonstrate that the window is unbreakable,[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

Gore is one of the idiots that would be eligible for the Darwin award.

You confused me for a while, I suppose you mean this non official one rather than academic version (now if the winners were mixed up this would be funny)

A Darwin Award is a tongue-in-cheek honour named after evolutionary theorist Charles Darwin. Awards have been given for people who "do a service to Humanity by removing themselves from the gene pool" (i.e. lose the ability to reproduce either by death or sterilization in a stupid fashion).

Examples of Darwin award winners include:
  • Juggling active hand grenades (Croatia, 2001),[7]
  • Leaving a lit cigarette in a warehouse full of explosives (Philippines, 1999)
  • Jumping out of a plane to film skydivers without wearing a parachute (U.S., 1987),[8]
  • Trying to get enough light to look down the barrel of a loaded muzzleloader gun using a cigarette lighter (U.S., 1996),[9]
  • Using a lighter to illuminate a fuel tank to make sure it contains nothing flammable (Brazil, 2003),
  • Attempting to play Russian roulette with a semi-automatic pistol that automatically reloads the next round into the chamber,[10]
  • or attempting Russian roulette with an unexploded landmine,
  • Crashing through a window and falling to your death in trying to demonstrate that the window is unbreakable,[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

In what way would Gore be eligible? Bush nearly won it didn't he?

george_bush_alan_mulally.jpg
http://skirmisher.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/george_bush_alan_mulally.jpg

What the world very recently learned is that you don’t need an assassin to snuff out US President George Bush. Just give him some new-fangled contraption, say, a hydrogen-electric plug-in hybrid car, and let him sorta play with it. Which exactly what almost happened last week, as President Bush almost plugged the electrical cord into the hydrogen tank. But God made a timely intervention to save His Very Loyal Vassal and plopped Ford Motor CEO Alan Mulally into the scene, who deftly grabbed Bush’s arm and gave him the divine life-saving I Just Saved Your Ass wink.

In fact you don't need high technology a packet of Bagels might be enough.

By becoming the hatred figure of nearly every Muslim he has easily qualified anyway in my opinion.

Last edited:
It's too bad Tommy that you haven't looked into the man made causes of global warming more closely. Intelligence is required!!!

If you did you wouldn't have started your stupid and angry post! Ignorance is not very noble! Pass this message onto your pal Deeee Top!

Check out the following scientific views and move on from Al Gore!

http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

You guys are showing your lack of education. Find out more or leave this topic alone and stick to military matters. You're way out of your depth.

Last edited:
It's too bad Tommy that you haven't looked into the man made causes of global warming more closely. Intelligence is required!!!

If you did you wouldn't have started your stupid and angry post! Ignorance is not very noble! Pass this message onto your pal Deeee Top!

Check out the following scientific views and move on from Al Gore!

http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

You guys are showing your lack of education. Find out more or leave this topic alone and stick to military matters. You're way out of your depth.

Good riddance to you, errol.

Why he brought me into the equation, I don't know. But, he's been trying his best to get banned for quite a while and he finally succeeded. This is a perfect example of how not to behave on the forums.
I agree, good riddance eee rol.

OK so errol is banned, presumably for other posts not just this one?

I can't help feeling there is a dose of double standards here. When someone called me pig ignorant or something similar for supporting the views of most mainstream scientists and every scientific body of national or international standing, it didn't raise a comment.

Last edited:
OK so errol is banned, presumably for other posts not just this one?

I can't help feeling there is a dose of double standards here. When someone called me pig ignorant or something similar for supporting the views of most mainstream scientists and every scientific body of national or international standing, it didn't raise a comment.

He was banned for this: http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/permanently-banned-members-page16-t8772.html#post516395

He has had a warning and two infractions before and this time he went too far. Three strikes and you are out.

Now PLEASE let's get back on topic.

Last edited:
Play with fire, get burned. Simple stuff.

As for global warming, I have to ever find anyone that can explain global warming as Gore has, after they view the Powder River Coal Field. 5,000+ feet in elevation and over 120' thick in places. We're talking a swamp roughly the size of the Okefenokee in Georgia/Florida. But, can a swamp exist at 5,000'? No. It was at sea level. And they cannot explain it.

But I can- the Earth is a dynamic model, always changing. The geology changes. The terrain. The weather. It is not a fixed model.

l Gore speaks of a "carbon footprint". Really? I'm curious about his education. Because Mt. Pinatubo put out, during it's last major eruption, more "carbon footprint" than all of mankind has in the past 200 years. And I imagine there's a good chance we could say ALL of mankind, period. Mt. St. Helens put more sulfur dioxide and hydrogen sulphide in the atmosphere when it "popped it's cork" than all of mankind. Mankind is truly nothing to the environment. Issues, yes. All temporary in the eye of the Earth.

Earth is 4.5 billion years old. Mankind has been industrious for perhaps 12,000 years (depending on the theories, of course). When you break it down it's like talking with a 45 year old man for one hour about his history and find him predicatble and to say that you know him.

Cannot be done.

Back