Incentive for China to stop N. Korean nuke developements.

Damien435

I believe that is good incentive for China, there has been talk that if China does not help to stop North Korea's nuclear build up the US will give Japan nukes, that would certainly be a problem for China since their seems to be continued hatred between the two nations over their thousands years of shared history. It would definetly cause a major powershift in Asia, suddenly Japan would be right behind Russia and China, rather than way behind.

Oh, and their are also possiblities of giving Taiwan a couple of nukes, I bet that would really make China happy. Your thoughts?

That would break the NPT, wich would be a big problem, Plus I wouldn't trust the People of Taiwan with nuclear weapons cause they would attack China.

as of Japan it is aginast thier Constitution and I wouldn't trust them that much either.

Dameon said:
That would break the NPT, wich would be a big problem, Plus I wouldn't trust the People of Taiwan with nuclear weapons cause they would attack China.

as of Japan it is aginast thier Constitution and I wouldn't trust them that much either.

Neither one is going to attack the US and will only cause problems for China, and I doubt Taiwan would be the first to use their bombs, they would likely use them as a defensizve weapon or last ditch "take out as many as you can." weapon.

As for Japan, I did not know about their constitution, but then again let us ask a democrat about how much the constitution matters when the SC is in the president's pocket.

Dameon said:

LOL.

Anyways, Taiwan wouldn't dare equip themselves with nuclear weapons, China would be on them faster than a hobo on a ham sandwich. As for Japan, eh, I think it's time she defend for herself, get rid of the bans...

At least I think that's a good idea... not that I think Japan would go kamikaze on the world again, it's just I wonder how much it would effect the US.

this topic is stupid, us will never give out nuke tech to japan or taiwan, wuts more stupid about this topic is that the possiblity of us giving nuke to them is 0%

If you guys have seen the news, u would know that bush pretty much dissed taiwan and does not want any conflict with china rite now, thereby slowing the selling of weapons... HAHa some taiwanese idiot armed with a nuke, not likely, cmon bush at least have some part of his brain intact

second of all, giving japan nukes... thats pretty much a death wish, since the jpaanese are unexcected and could nuke us

Back