INCELS

I3BrigPvSk

The Viking
I am taking a closer look at the internet based sub-culture group called INCELS (Involuntary Celibate). This a group of predominated young men who have never been in a relationship nor have had sex with a woman. They tend to blame women for it and begin to hate women for their own lack of success with getting a woman. I have read what they are saying about women on their forums and such. Some of them are expressing a quite disturbing hatred toward women (they call women Foid or Femoid) Some of them are expressing a hatred toward successful men as well, which are called Chads, beautiful women are called Stacys.

From what I have read, they go through a radicalization process, quite similar as what happen in other "extreme" groups (right-wing, left-wing, Jihadists etc) Not all of the INCELS have violent ideas, but some of them do have those ideas.

I discovered INCELS back in 2014 when Eliot Rodgers went on a shooting spree in California. He is admired in the INCEL community. Other violent attacks have been in his honor so to speak. The van attack in Toronto in 2018 was also an INCEL related crime. There was another violent attack toward women in Toronto when a young man with connection with the INCELS attacked and killed a woman in a massage parlor. The Canadians viewed it as a terrorist attack, and he was convicted as a terrorist.

Shall we view these radicalized angry virgins who hate women as terrorists or just treat them as other violent morons?

I am taking a closer look at the internet based sub-culture group called INCELS (Involuntary Celibate). This a group of predominated young men who have never been in a relationship nor have had sex with a woman. They tend to blame women for it and begin to hate women for their own lack of success with getting a woman. I have read what they are saying about women on their forums and such. Some of them are expressing a quite disturbing hatred toward women (they call women Foid or Femoid) Some of them are expressing a hatred toward successful men as well, which are called Chads, beautiful women are called Stacys.

From what I have read, they go through a radicalization process, quite similar as what happen in other "extreme" groups (right-wing, left-wing, Jihadists etc) Not all of the INCELS have violent ideas, but some of them do have those ideas.

I discovered INCELS back in 2014 when Eliot Rodgers went on a shooting spree in California. He is admired in the INCEL community. Other violent attacks have been in his honor so to speak. The van attack in Toronto in 2018 was also an INCEL related crime. There was another violent attack toward women in Toronto when a young man with connection with the INCELS attacked and killed a woman in a massage parlor. The Canadians viewed it as a terrorist attack, and he was convicted as a terrorist.

Shall we view these radicalized angry virgins who hate women as terrorists or just treat them as other violent morons?

Strangely the longer I am married the more I understand their point. :p

I really don't know how I see them, do they have a goal?

The use of the word terrorism these days is painting with a pretty wide brush but I have always operated on the belief that terrorists have an end result in mind (no matter how deluded it may be), I cant imagine anyone could be crazy enough to think killing off an entire gender is a winning formula for anything but extinction as such I lean towards the "violent morons" tag at this stage.

Strangely the longer I am married the more I understand their point. :p

I really don't know how I see them, do they have a goal?

The use of the word terrorism these days is painting with a pretty wide brush but I have always operated on the belief that terrorists have an end result in mind (no matter how deluded it may be), I cant imagine anyone could be crazy enough to think killing off an entire gender is a winning formula for anything but extinction as such I lean towards the "violent morons" tag at this stage.

The most radical of them want rape to be legal and women shall be sex slaves. They are thinking sex is a birth right and they don't need the woman's consent for having sex. The more radical of the INCELS are talking about the INCEL Rebellion, which means violent attacks on women as a revenge for have denied these men sex. There is a connection between right-wing extremism and INCELS, when both are anti-feminism. I don't know how big this connection is for the huge majority of the INCELS are very lonely young men who only want to have a relationship with woman. They might regret it if they get a relationship with a woman and realize she has 58 different personalities and she can shift rapidly between being one that seems to be possessed by the devil to being an angel.

I guess the a lot of INCELS are diagnosed with Autism, Asperger, or any other mental issues when they probably don't really understand the social norms and cannot interact with others. If they have tried to connect with women for long time and being rejected every time, the problem is probably not among the women, they do something that scares or creep women out. The rejection creates a hatred toward women and it is concerning because this hate will come out in one way or another. The majority of the hatred is guided toward themselves, They are a sorry bunch of young men without or a very limited social network.

I saw one post on one of their forum that stopped me for awhile and I was thinking "Oh you poor lonely, bastard" what he said was "The only thing I want is to be loved"

The amount of violent acts by people connected to the INCELS sub culture have increased, not by much, but still we might have a problem.

The most radical of them want rape to be legal and women shall be sex slaves. They are thinking sex is a birth right and they don't need the woman's consent for having sex. The more radical of the INCELS are talking about the INCEL Rebellion, which means violent attacks on women as a revenge for have denied these men sex. There is a connection between right-wing extremism and INCELS, when both are anti-feminism. I don't know how big this connection is for the huge majority of the INCELS are very lonely young men who only want to have a relationship with woman. They might regret it if they get a relationship with a woman and realize she has 58 different personalities and she can shift rapidly between being one that seems to be possessed by the devil to being an angel.

I guess the a lot of INCELS are diagnosed with Autism, Asperger, or any other mental issues when they probably don't really understand the social norms and cannot interact with others. If they have tried to connect with women for long time and being rejected every time, the problem is probably not among the women, they do something that scares or creep women out. The rejection creates a hatred toward women and it is concerning because this hate will come out in one way or another. The majority of the hatred is guided toward themselves, They are a sorry bunch of young men without or a very limited social network.

I saw one post on one of their forum that stopped me for awhile and I was thinking "Oh you poor lonely, bastard" what he said was "The only thing I want is to be loved"

The amount of violent acts by people connected to the INCELS sub culture have increased, not by much, but still we might have a problem.

But surely this describes a mental illness more than terrorism, I don't deny that it is dangerous but I think it would be hard to define it as terrorism.

But surely this describes a mental illness more than terrorism, I don't deny that it is dangerous but I think it would be hard to define it as terrorism.

Some of them can be dangerous, but I view them more like the ones committing shooting sprees in public places. INCELS have committed shooting sprees or using a vehicle in the same way as what we have seen Jihadists do.

Some of them can be dangerous, but I view them more like the ones committing shooting sprees in public places. INCELS have committed shooting sprees or using a vehicle in the same way as what we have seen Jihadists do.

But isn't that more "copycat" than evolutionary, driving a car into a crowd doesnt necessarily make them a Jihadist or mean they a plan beyond killing someone, personally I see a lot of what we pass off as lone wolf terrorism as more crime committed by the mentally ill.

One concern I have had for a while is that we use the term terrorist far to often which adds a level of credibility to their actions, a lot of these actions are simply crimes committed by individuals with a very deluded view on life.

Back