The importance of coffee

FreyaCat

250124_463334350377511_1623292144_n.jpg

Coffee is my saviour! It's the most important food group in my life. HAHAHA! I only have 1 cup of tea a day, and that's at work.

Can't drink tea, its disgusting! :sick:

Its got to be a coffee to start the day and to keep me going through the day. I'm on first name terms with the local coffee shop!! :lol:

poison_coffee.jpg

add-coffee.jpg

Can't drink tea, its disgusting! :sick:

Its got to be a coffee to start the day and to keep me going through the day. I'm on first name terms with the local coffee shop!! :lol:

poison_coffee.jpg

add-coffee.jpg

HAHAHA.... nice! I can't start the day without at least 3 cups in my system, and I usually finish the day with about 3 cups. And I tend to drink it a lot on the road when I'm driving about :p
But I'm trying to cut back and drink water instead... hahaha

coffee.jpg

-Kelly-.jpg

I have to have strong tea first thing.
After that I can drink either.
But prefer good strong English Breakfast tea, no sugar.
As for Coffee, I like mine strong,1/2 a sugar from my Krups maker.

I can drink coffee made from bean - filter, machine Costa etc, I cant stand instant, other than that it's got to be tea - NATO. ;)

Ahhhh,..... my very favourite non alcoholic tipple.

S'gotta be Strong and as sweet as syrup, Turkish style.

M'afraid I'm no fan of Starbucks coffee, it's usually burnt, and way over priced, not to mention those disgusting plasticised cups,... eeeewww, Nasty, nasty, like drinking Moet out of a well used Boiler boot.

As for the remainder of those weird mixtures they sell as coffee,.......... Urk, say no more.

I dunno what they really are, but Coffee, they certainly ain't.

423699c3.jpg

THAT, is a Coffee, Yep, I just had another one. Mmmmm, Coffeeeeee,.........

Last edited:
there is a reason we, er, them pesky injuns threw all that tea overboard -

and what happens when the urn runs dry - even up north

529777_384841428207007_100000434591339_1297325_887945915_n.jpg

I drink at least a half a pot up to and including a whole pot of coffe a day. Straight black, the stronger, the better. We call it "lifer juice" in the Army.

I’ve been drinking my coffee with Carolanes (an Irish Cream Liquor, better and cheaper than Baileys) that is doesn’t taste right without it. I limit myself to two cups a day but it is easy to let consumption get out of hand with this stuff.

I’ve been drinking my coffee with Carolanes (an Irish Cream Liquor, better and cheaper than Baileys) that is doesn’t taste right without it. I limit myself to two cups a day but it is easy to let consumption get out of hand with this stuff.
two cups of Carolans? I KNOW it is better then Baileys... two cups? A day? I wish I lived near you.:p

hahaha....

There's no such thing as 'bad' coffee - just varying degrees of how good it is. I do not discriminate when it comes to coffee. As long as there's a vague look and smell and taste, that's good enough for me! HAHA

two cups of Carolans? I KNOW it is better then Baileys... two cups? A day? I wish I lived near you.:p

A matter of taste, I have tried all manner of Irish Cream Liquors and, to me, Carolanes is the best.

It is only two cups because I now have Type II diabetes and I have to watch my alcohol or I’ll be up all night peeing.

Come by any time (if you can find me) and have a cup.

Last edited:
I, unfortunately only drink French Vanilla Latte's. But, not any more! (Lactose-intolerancy, you b*stard!)

So, now I have to buy the very expensive packets of the French Vanilla mix and do it myself. Such a shame!

I'm resigned to tea. Just plain, old, ordinary tea. Which sucks.

Back