The importance of coffee

hahaha....

There's no such thing as 'bad' coffee - just varying degrees of how good it is. I do not discriminate when it comes to coffee. As long as there's a vague look and smell and taste, that's good enough for me! HAHA

You've clearly never had some of the nuclear sludge we call "coffee" at my work then. We only drink it because it's free. ;)

I, unfortunately only drink French Vanilla Latte's. But, not any more! (Lactose-intolerancy, you b*stard!)

So, now I have to buy the very expensive packets of the French Vanilla mix and do it myself. Such a shame!

I'm resigned to tea. Just plain, old, ordinary tea. Which sucks.

Nowt wrong with tea lad. You should know that generations of Brits have faced all manner of mayhem with a cuppa Rosey Lee. I bet after the Battle of Rorkes Drift, someone "put the kettle on."

Oh I agree with you. Tea is great! I am often the recipient of stereotypes over here in Canada. Oh, and the following question is also asked:

"Have you ever had tea with the Queen?" To which, I must say, I have often thought of giving the following answer:

"Oh yeah, every day! Me and Liz always sit and around and drink our tea, ya'know, reminiscing about the War." To which some of them would probably give me a quizzed look, and then I'd slap them upside the head and be like, "What do you think? I mean, really, what are the odds that a COMMONER has tea with Her Majesty?"

Anyway, rant over. Some people's kids...

A matter of taste, I have tried all manner of Irish Cream Liquors and, to me, Carolanes is the best.

It is only two cups because I now have Type II diabetes and I have to watch my alcohol or I’ll be up all night peeing.

Come by any time (if you can find me) and have a cup.
I was meaning 2 cups of Carolan's --- minus the coffee...:)

Tea? What's that? Coffee shall be dark roasted and strong so you can barely drink it, the only thing I can tolerate in it would be scotch occasionally

Tea? What's that? Coffee shall be dark roasted and strong so you can barely drink it, the only thing I can tolerate in it would be scotch occasionally
Grand Marnier is good in it....... sometimes Irish Mist too....... when the snow flew I called it *winter coffee*.

What's wrong with you man? :p

Coffee was designed for mornings!!! :coffee:

Nowt wrong with me lad, if you wake up like I do with a mouth like the bottom of a parrots cage, you'd want something sweet not bitter.

Besides which the old Brit saying "Everything stops for tea," is a tradition.

"Everything stops for coffee" doesn't sound quite right.

Brits for generations have got through all manner of mayhem, wars, air raids, marriages with mum saying, "I'll make a pot of tea."

Back