implicature

implicature said:
well i am heading out to MCT and Then MOS! so yall take care now!!!

Take care yourself!
When can we expect you online again then?? :)

well MCT is over and done with... it was AWESOME... we fired the m240 with live nato ball rounds. we fired tracer rounds on the m203 and at-4. it kinda sucked cause the class after us gets to fire live m240 AND m203 rounds. we did get to see a live fire of an at 4! it kicked all butt!!

A suggestion is taking a camelbak cause it gets Sooo hot there! the humidity is like 80 to 100 % so don't expect it to be any type of tolerable!

I am in my MOS school right now which turned out to be 6672 i am on training day one and we are waiting to pick up a few more Marines before we begin class.

On a more personal note my baby girl Rahlyn was born while i was in MCT. She was born on may 27 and she was 21" and 8lbs 1 oz. i have only been able to see her for a bout four hours when my flight got delayed in ATL but i should get to see her when i don't have duty on the weekends if i can find a way home. I will try to get some pics up for all of those curious as to the degree of beauty my baby girl has!!

Glad to have a computer in front of me again. it has been a while :roll: so my typing skills are a ittle rusty!

Oh and one more thing... i see that the forum has grown with members as well as new forum topics... keep em coming mods i can't wait to get back into the topics and discussions!

On a more personal note my baby girl Rahlyn was born while i was in MCT. She was born on may 27 and she was 21" and 8lbs 1 oz.

Congratulations!!! :cheers:

Is she your first child?

Welcome back by the way.
Sounds like you've had a great time.. 8)

congratulations!!! thats fantastic news!

sounds like you are enjoying your training as well, great to hear

Congratulations!!! :cheers:

Is she your first child?

Welcome back by the way.
Sounds like you've had a great time.. 8)

yes she is my first child! And everyone says that she will have me wrapped around her little finger as soon as she starts crawling if not sooner. if that is the case then so be it... :oops: i guess worst tthings have happened.

implicature said:
And everyone says that she will have me wrapped around her little finger as soon as she starts crawling if not sooner. if that is the case then so be it... :oops: i guess worst tthings have happened.

She will do that, guaranteed..
But you're right, much much worse things than that can happen.. :)
(got a three years old daughter myself)

just wanted to let everyone know that i am training in Arizona and i may have access to a computer on a regular basis now... at least for a little while!

glad to hear you are back mate.

hows all the training going? how is the kid? growing like crazy?

hope all's well

Alright I'm getting confused here?! Should I say welcome or good-bye or temporary bye bye or a fleeting we'll meet again, dunni where dunno when?

Semper Fi Marine!!

I love it when new Marines come to the fleet. Their first impression of their unit/section is generally one that will be the most lasting. I hope you are receiving a good impression.

I presume you are at MCAS Yuma. Enjoy yourself and by all means if you have any questions ask. The one question you want to ask but don't can make the difference between a good thing and a real bad thing.

Grats on the baby girl. Kids are great. They will give you a whole new look on life to be sure.

Back