I'm worth $590... yeah!!!!

I think almost everyone has peed in the pool when they were little whether they want to admit it or not. LOL

Yeah I guess I have probably peed in the pool at some point, but I didnt add it because the 50 cents would show that I had!

I think almost everyone has peed in the pool when they were little whether they want to admit it or not. LOL

No no no I have never peed in the pool, I have just about every thing else. Which I might add my total could of done with a alittle less, but anyway. :angel:

No no no I have never peed in the pool, I have just about every thing else. Which I might add my total could of done with a alittle less, but anyway. :angel:

LOL I was kinda glad my total came out so low until I saw all these people with such high totals. Now I feel so left out...:cry: LOL

*snicker* Wow!! You remember that far back?? I'm impressed!!!! :mrgreen:

Well, it comes and goes. Some days I'll have to look at my badge to make sure I put it on the right person, and the next day, I can remember all the way back to my 40s.:salute:

LOL I was kinda glad my total came out so low until I saw all these people with such high totals. Now I feel so left out...:cry: LOL

No worries girl, we will have a girls night out, add a couple hundred easy if not more! :drunkb:

No worries girl, we will have a girls night out, add a couple hundred easy if not more! :drunkb:

Awwwwww ... now I feel left out.

sad_Blue.gif
My wife won't allow me to add to my totals any more.
sad_Blue.gif

LOL Well I am actually going out with some friends this weekend...We're going hunting Saturday morning (or Friday night, depending on how you look at it...) and then out partying till...whenever. :D My last hoorah as a single woman. *sigh* LOL

Spoilsport .....

*snicker* Actually now that you mention it, they never really said what we were "hunting"...Mayhap I should check into this before they pick me up tomorrow evening...LOL

thc_laugh.gif
Awww - why spoil their surprise?
thc_laugh.gif

Aww what???

Leaving me alone with Chief Bones and Marinerhodes.....damn girl.......

OH What am I saying hehehheee....:firedevi:

Heeeeeelllllloooooooo Boys!:drunkb:

Back