I'm walking 850 miles

mike850miles

I am completing a project on troop and veteran support. What is the most effective way to contact a lot of people in a short period of time who would join in and help spread the facts pertaining to this project called 850miles.com
I was told that this ring has the networking capabilities to assit. I'm looking for ideas

Hi, and welcome to the forums. :smil:

I am completing a project on troop and veteran support. What is the most effective way to contact a lot of people in a short period of time who would join in and help spread the facts pertaining to this project called 850miles.com
Spreading the word on military related forums is one way.
But I would advice you to contact the forum/site administration first to ask if you're allowed to post things like that first, or else it could be considered spamming..
(it's ok that you post things like this here by the way, as long as you keep it in one thread, and link to your site in your signature.. ;) )

I was told that this ring has the networking capabilities to assit. I'm looking for ideas
I'm really not sure what you mean by "this ring", and who recommended it by the way??

Back