I'm Sooooooo Old.

DTop said:
You're still just a youngin 03 :) I don't even want to get into how old I am :lol: You deserve to be proud of your daughter. I'm sure she's made the right choice for her.

But ya know Top it seems like a couple weeks ago I was signin my own papers.

Isn't it amazing how time tends to compress as we get older? That's not the only thing that happens. I believe that the earth's gravitational pull also increases as time goes on. I know that grocery bags were a lot lighter when I was younger. I think there should be a course offered in school called something like "The Physics of Time" :lol:

DTop said:
Isn't it amazing how time tends to compress as we get older? That's not the only thing that happens. I believe that the earth's gravitational pull also increases as time goes on. I know that grocery bags were a lot lighter when I was younger. I think there should be a course offered in school called something like "The Physics of Time" :lol:

:lol: I would take that!

DTop said:
I think there should be a course offered in school called something like "The Physics of Time"

Actually, Top, the Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the universe tends toward high entropy. (The second law was first put into words by two scientists, Rudolph Clausius and William Thomson aka Lord Kelvin) Time's arrow, Murphy's Law, and Entropy all lead us to exactly what you're asking for. So the next time you're bringing the groceries in you can curse Lord Kelvin. :lol:

Lord Kelvin? So, you're saying that all those people that I hear compalining about the ravishes of time and gravity on various parts of their bodies actually have the old Kelvinator to explain it all (bad joke) :(

From King of Queens: Arthur Spoooner "Take a good look Douglas, it's called gravity and it's coming for you"

Back