Of course 3 33.33%
Not even in your dreams 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

July 10th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Topic: Im off to see the lizard

I'm leaving on the 13th to go to Washington DC for the NJLC (National Junior Leaders Conference) for Defense and Intelligence . I get back the 18th. Hope you guys and gals will miss me (ok not really just saying so)
(Ok so no lizard involved but it got your attention )
July 10th, 2004  
Mark Conley

have fun. don't kiss any strange lizards while you are D.C. And if you can, try and see the smithsonian air and space museum,,,
July 11th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I saw the Air and Space museum on our 8th grade trip it was great. Ok no lizard kissing, but what if it gives me money and says it will turn into a beautiful girl, and comes with a toaster , what should i do then?
--
Boots
July 11th, 2004  
Mark Conley

put the money in your pocket and make toast...what else?
July 11th, 2004  
Darkmb101

bon voyage, and follow mark's advice
July 11th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

and then i'll step on lizard hoping its not endangered . Which advice would that be the dont kiss strange lizards or pocket the money and make toast?
July 12th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Well have fun in DC dude. We'll still be right here when you return.
July 12th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Have fun dude. I got far enough to print out the application for that, and thats as far as I got. Lol, that goes for a lotta things. Have fun and tell me about it when you get back.
July 13th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Ok i shall, well im leaving for the airport in about 2 hrs so this is the last post i'll be making for 6days. . I shall return