Im off

C/2nd Lt Robot

Well im going to be leaving in about 4 days to go to Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point for a week. Try not to miss me to much :D

Its for the Civil Air Patrol going as an activity. Going to be in the ELC(Encampment Leadership Coarse) Program. I get to inspect the barracks or tents if the Marines kick us out.

gee..you sure got a thing for that title..i sure hope that when you get it finally you guard the honor of it with the same singlemindedness...

and I hope they kick yer :cen: in that school... :D

nulli secundus said:
Well im going to be leaving in about 4 days to go to Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point for a week. Try not to miss me to much :D

You'll be there when NCWG has their encampment!!! HAHA! I'm not gonna be there. Oh well.

Heres another one. Their was this one cadet butterbar. He would say things like Marine suck when they werent around. So everytime we walked past a group of Marines someone would ask him " So Lt _____ what do you think of Marines?" he would say Marines rule" then someone else would respond " Really I remember you saying that they suck" He'd take off running yelling "NO I LOVE MARINES"

Back