i'm not sure where to post this(Russian National Unity)

RAInf said:
vargsriket said:
RAInf said:
Good, so don 't say your ashamed to be white again, arguement over.

Haha who do you think you are to police what I say or not?

Man, someone's got a chip on their shoulder it seems.

No f**k head, my rank is on my arm, and the reason I snapped at you is because I am so f***ing sick of hearing all this racism shit in the media,
jews, blacks, muslims and whoever getting offended by something so trivial that a white person does. It is just never ending whining, I keep hearing things like this: "employee sued for racism" well what about racism against white people? I was pretty much only f***ing around when I said you were being racist against whites, because if you had said even something quite minor about blacks or whoever you would have immediatley been called a racist, so I was just turning it around the other way as part of a joke, but you kinda didnt get it, its ok.

He meant that it is a pity that those people is the same race as he..

Snauhi said:
RAInf said:
vargsriket said:
RAInf said:
Good, so don 't say your ashamed to be white again, arguement over.

Haha who do you think you are to police what I say or not?

Man, someone's got a chip on their shoulder it seems.

No f**k head, my rank is on my arm, and the reason I snapped at you is because I am so f***ing sick of hearing all this racism shit in the media,
jews, blacks, muslims and whoever getting offended by something so trivial that a white person does. It is just never ending whining, I keep hearing things like this: "employee sued for racism" well what about racism against white people? I was pretty much only f***ing around when I said you were being racist against whites, because if you had said even something quite minor about blacks or whoever you would have immediatley been called a racist, so I was just turning it around the other way as part of a joke, but you kinda didnt get it, its ok.

He meant that it is a pity that those people is the same race as he..

Good at least someone understood me.

I won't even bother answering that rainf moron. Have a good day, dumbass.

Back