I'm not getting the Mossberg 930 SPX...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
I got my FNH SLP Shotgun (Added Photo)

Mossberg1.jpg

I really wanted one but they can't be found. So instead I'm going to the original. Gonna cost me a little more but it's a different class from the Mossberg. Choked Barrel, FN Quality, and is one of the fastest shotguns on the market.

The FN Herstal Self-Loading Police Shotgun.

FNM0018mb.png

http://www.fnhusa.com/le/products/firearms/model.asp?fid=FNF005&gid=FNG002&mid=FNM0018

Last edited:
What do you mean by fastest shotgun on the market? Handling or cycling?

I'm going to FINALLY get that Mossberg 930 SPX I mentioned a while ago in the next few months. I was going to get a C-more sight but really the ghost rings are probably good enough (home defense, skeet shooting, and target shooting are the intended use).

My first choice remains the Saiga-12 (with a lot of modifications) but since they're importing less it'd probably cost more than twice what the Mossy does once I'm done adding aftermarket parts. And a non-detachable tube magazine is fine as long as I can find speedloaders.

What do you mean by fastest shotgun on the market? Handling or cycling?

I'm going to FINALLY get that Mossberg 930 SPX I mentioned a while ago in the next few months. I was going to get a C-more sight but really the ghost rings are probably good enough (home defense, skeet shooting, and target shooting are the intended use).

My first choice remains the Saiga-12 (with a lot of modifications) but since they're importing less it'd probably cost more than twice what the Mossy does once I'm done adding aftermarket parts. And a non-detachable tube magazine is fine as long as I can find speedloaders.

Cycling.... I've took them out a couple of times and can't pull the trigger fast enough. It just runs that smoothly.

I was wanting a Mossberg but no one has them.

The Saiga 12 is the best shotgun out there in terms of reloading you can put a 10 round mag in faster than most people can load 3 rounds. the short fall of the shotgun is magazin capacity not how long it takes to unload a tube. S-12 shoots pretty damn fast that's why Mike Davidson had so much trouble getting his 20 round drum to work, I have not talked with Mike for while but I understand his drums are shipping and are working fine.

The S-12 is worth the money because of market factors it will be about the first thing banned in the next administration McCain or Oboma. A gun ban will defelect media attention from economic socialization. Go to www.forum.saiga-12.com for more info PS I am a moderator there.

It's the 18 inch model. Chambered in 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells. No play in the forgrip like the Mossberg. Comes with sling attachment points and Uncle Mike's Sling Points. LPA sights, two chokes. Improved Cylinder and Modified. They're standard Browning invector chokes which is even better. I have a ton of them since I have a number of Browning OU and SxS shotgun.

The quality is 200% better then the Mossberg 930 SPX. On a side note I can get a side saddle for it from tactstar. Tactsar makes it for the Brownong Gold series shotgun but it's the same receiver. So that's just great!

fnhslpra0.jpg

Tacstar 1081162

Man, wished I could learn about these things from you guys. Gun culture is lacking in Korea and there just isn't enough people here who know these things when we ought to.

I know this thread is over a year old,but I'm trading a Glock 30sf for one of these Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical in the morning,Hope it turns out a good trade!

Back