I'm new

BeBo

Hello to you all!

I'm new here and want to introduce me to all of you:

I'm 22 years old and from Germany. I joined the German Air Force in 2003. Since then I finished my basic training and officer course. At the moment I'm studying Electronical Engineering at the Armed Forces University at Munich, besides I stayed some time in a Maintenance Group and a Fighter Wing during the last years.
After finishing the studies here, I'm gonna be a Technical Officer either for electronical components or weapons and munition.

I'm here because I'm always interested in what's going on in other armies, how the soldiers there live and work, how and for what they are trained. I hope I will learn some new things here.

If you have any further questions to me, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome BeBo. Well, at least you and I have the Electrical Engineering in common. Also, I spent my entire career in defense work. Are you planning on a military career or private sector?

Missileer said:
Welcome BeBo. Well, at least you and I have the Electrical Engineering in common. Also, I spent my entire career in defense work. Are you planning on a military career or private sector?

My military career is planned to be terminated after some 12 years time. I'll decide later on if I will stay in the Air Force or I'll exit and work in the private sector. But this is future.:wink:

hello there good man :)

This place welcomes you. And u will certainly find this place fascinating!

Well, hope to see u around :)

Back