I'm a new member

--

June 22nd, 2005  
Patel

Topic: I'm a new member

My name is Bhavan. I serve as a guerrilla soldier in Zambia from age 7 to 12. I love the military and hope to go to west point and train to be a Ranger and then a green beret. I hope in the futue I will rule the world and unife the world and resolve differences.

Oh yeah..fear my Ka-Bar!!
June 22nd, 2005  
fronzz

Howdy and welvome to the forums!
June 22nd, 2005  
Missileer

Bless you and welcome.
--
June 22nd, 2005  
DTop

Welcome to the forums. BTW, what are you a Captain of? Unless you can substantiate the rank of Captain, you need to consider another name. Please read the Forum Rules. http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

FYI, this is the particular rule that concerns user names.
Quote:
Usernames:
If you are not a current or former member of the military, or in any other way related to the names, please try to avoid to use SF, Ranger, SEAL, UDT, PJ, CCT, Force Recon, Operator, Marine, Sailor, Soldier, etc in your username.
If you choose to use names like this, or if you claim to be (or has been) a part of a military force, please fill out as much as possible of the profile information to make it clear what you are.
Do NOT try to pretend that you are something/one you are not.
You will eventually be revealed, and this will result in banning, and the notification of the proper authorities.
June 22nd, 2005  
CABAL

Funny profile you have there
June 22nd, 2005  
The Other Guy

welcome aboard.
June 23rd, 2005  
Patel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
Welcome to the forums. BTW, what are you a Captain of? Unless you can substantiate the rank of Captain, you need to consider another name. Please read the Forum Rules. http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

FYI, this is the particular rule that concerns user names.
Quote:
Usernames:
If you are not a current or former member of the military, or in any other way related to the names, please try to avoid to use SF, Ranger, SEAL, UDT, PJ, CCT, Force Recon, Operator, Marine, Sailor, Soldier, etc in your username.
If you choose to use names like this, or if you claim to be (or has been) a part of a military force, please fill out as much as possible of the profile information to make it clear what you are.
Do NOT try to pretend that you are something/one you are not.
You will eventually be revealed, and this will result in banning, and the notification of the proper authorities.
Sorry about that. I felt like putting my that on my user. I did shadow US soldiers in the Ohio National Guard and they "promoted" me to captain. I'm a rank of Captain for my paintball team.
But I'm not in the military. I'll try not to claim that I'm a soldier, but I have a soul of a soldier.

But I wish I shadowed Special Forces Operators.
June 24th, 2005  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums..

Changed your username to just "Patel" now by the way..
June 24th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Hello and Welcome Bhavan .......... and out of Sheer Quriocity are you a Gujarati ... Mr. Patel ? ..........

Peace
-=SF-13=-
June 24th, 2005  
hicks

Welcome to the Bulletin Board!