I'm a new member

Patel

My name is Bhavan. I serve as a guerrilla soldier in Zambia from age 7 to 12. I love the military and hope to go to west point and train to be a Ranger and then a green beret. I hope in the futue I will rule the world and unife the world and resolve differences.

Oh yeah..fear my Ka-Bar!!

Welcome to the forums. BTW, what are you a Captain of? Unless you can substantiate the rank of Captain, you need to consider another name. Please read the Forum Rules. http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

FYI, this is the particular rule that concerns user names.
Usernames:
If you are not a current or former member of the military, or in any other way related to the names, please try to avoid to use SF, Ranger, SEAL, UDT, PJ, CCT, Force Recon, Operator, Marine, Sailor, Soldier, etc in your username.
If you choose to use names like this, or if you claim to be (or has been) a part of a military force, please fill out as much as possible of the profile information to make it clear what you are.
Do NOT try to pretend that you are something/one you are not.
You will eventually be revealed, and this will result in banning, and the notification of the proper authorities.

DTop said:
Welcome to the forums. BTW, what are you a Captain of? Unless you can substantiate the rank of Captain, you need to consider another name. Please read the Forum Rules. http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

FYI, this is the particular rule that concerns user names.
Usernames:
If you are not a current or former member of the military, or in any other way related to the names, please try to avoid to use SF, Ranger, SEAL, UDT, PJ, CCT, Force Recon, Operator, Marine, Sailor, Soldier, etc in your username.
If you choose to use names like this, or if you claim to be (or has been) a part of a military force, please fill out as much as possible of the profile information to make it clear what you are.
Do NOT try to pretend that you are something/one you are not.
You will eventually be revealed, and this will result in banning, and the notification of the proper authorities.

Sorry about that. I felt like putting my that on my user. I did shadow US soldiers in the Ohio National Guard and they "promoted" me to captain. I'm a rank of Captain for my paintball team.
But I'm not in the military. I'll try not to claim that I'm a soldier, but I have a soul of a soldier. :rambo:

But I wish I shadowed Special Forces Operators.

Welcome to the forums.. :)

Changed your username to just "Patel" now by the way..

Hi,

Hello and Welcome Bhavan .......... and out of Sheer Quriocity are you a Gujarati ... Mr. Patel ? .......... :D

Peace
-=SF-13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
Hi,

Hello and Welcome Bhavan .......... and out of Sheer Quriocity are you a Gujarati ... Mr. Patel ? .......... :D

Peace
-=SF-13=-

of course. I'm Gujarti. My whole family is from Gujart.

Back