Boots

June 11th, 2005  
Redleg

Welcome back..

How's it going?
June 12th, 2005  
Charge 7

Thanks, Redleg and Joe

As to how I'm doing, well pretty wornout right now. I was doing many things at once for quite awhile. Now I'm home expecting to relax and I find it's hotter here than in Oklahoma and the humidity has created an omnipresent sauna. Aaggh! Well at least I'm home and sleeping in my own bed - to which I am headed back to again.
June 12th, 2005  
DTop

Hope you turned the AC on and had a good night's rest. Welcome back Charge.
--
Boots
June 12th, 2005  
Pete031

Welcome back Charge, Hope the training is going well.
June 13th, 2005  
Charge 7

Thanks Top, Pete

Yep AC at near max. I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather be baked than steamed. I think Molly and I will spend my sunset years somewhere alot drier.

Training went very well. A part of it was spent being prepped to train at the leadership levels such as OCS. Can't say much about the rest of the training I was getting and I'm sure you can guess why. I will say that it's a very different world than it was when I hung up my spurs.

More training to come of course, training never stops, right?

For now though I get a brief respite and then I will be busy getting married! Just 12 days left!

Lots still to do. I think Molly was holding them off for my return.

So I won't be on much for awhile but I will be here more than I have been lately. I'll probably spend some time catching up here tonight. 8)
June 13th, 2005  
03USMC

So tell us Charge. How surprised were you to find out that the prime movers no longer eat hay and whinnie? And that you've got more choices than solid shot and grape shot for rounds? :P :P :P :P :P :P
June 14th, 2005  
Charge 7

I miss the horses.

About time they deactivated the catapults though.
June 14th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Welcome back, Charge Almighty. I would of welcomed you back sooner but i've been busy doing nothing (j/k). Catapults huh? I think I've had an idea.
August 16th, 2005  
thegrinch073

Charge, are you still going to be teaching at Norwich? I am soon destinied to be there so I was just wondering.
August 17th, 2005  
Charge 7

I have received a billet as an ROTC military studies professor, however it is not at Norwich. I had asked for it and thought I would have a good chance of going there as I live only about 10 miles from there, but such was not to be.

I'm waiting to hear back from the university what their policies are before I identify them or not. I did find out in training that the main reason the Army so happily reactivated me was their intention to put my masters in education to work alongside my military background and teach ROTC.