I'm on my way back into the Army - Page 5

--
Boots

May 13th, 2005  
Charge 7

Well so long folks. I'm on my way south to Fort Sill after tomorrow. Really looking forward to some good Army training again. I'll likely be very busy, but if I get a chance I'll drop a note here. Molly will be around to look in on things here for me and I'm sure you'll find her company enjoyable. See you in a few weeks or so.
May 13th, 2005  
rotc boy

bye charge
May 13th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Darn, Charge is one of my favorite posters
--
Boots
May 13th, 2005  
Redleg

Have fun..
And please do drop by when/if you have a chance.
May 13th, 2005  
T.Cockeram

You can be re-appointed officer positions in the US Military?

"Strike Swiftly".
May 13th, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

Well Charge is gone and I'm already bummed. In the last four years we haven't been apart more than a day or so. Weeks apart is going to suck. Oh well I guess I better get used to it.

T.Cockeram, as I understand it from what Charge told me, you can be reactivated if you retired but did not resign. Either Charge or another person more versed than I will have to confirm that or elaborate for you.
May 13th, 2005  
DTop

Well, it's always tough on both of you as I'm sure you now know. After 22 years in the Army, my wife and I never really got used to it. We managed to cope with it in our own ways and I'm sure you guys will get through this just fine. Just hang in there, he'll be back before you know it.

We must have done something right because we celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary this year . Sometimes I think she wishes I was still on active duty though
May 13th, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

Thanks, DTop!

Oh yes, we'll get through it. We've already survived worse things together. As for finding ways to cope, well I'm already starting on a letter to him and he only left today! Still writting things down makes me feel like I'm talking to him and that helps somehow.

I'm jokingly accusing him of running out on our wedding preparations.

Just about 6 weeks away now. Lucky stiff didn't even have to pickout his tux. He and his best man are both wearing Army dress blues.
June 11th, 2005  
Charge 7

Hi folks

Just got home. Sorry I haven't come by online while I was away but I was very, very, very busy. Did I say I was busy? Sheesh! I can't remember being so right out straight since I was a kid. Somebody forgot to alot me any sleep time for the most part. Anyway, I'm back and safe and probably going to be asleep for the rest of the weekend.
June 11th, 2005  
Joe252

welcome back