I'm Moving Out!

pixiedustboo

Redfidelboo
I am moving out of my parents house! My friend Shawna and I have been looking for a house to rent and we finally signed papers on our first choice tonight!

We are meeting there tomorrow to start cleaning before we move all of our crap.

I'm so excited!

I'll have pictures to post tomorrow!

Ohhh, girl get yourself ready for a life full of excitement and freedom.....take a deep breath, have fun and enjoy life....:wink:

Time for the IMF party! I'll bring some of the beer bongs.
I think the more I drink the better I get....:hide:

Hahaha.

No tall people allowed to beer pong upstairs though. They'd hit their heads on the stairwell on the way down and I don't want to get blood on the carpet.

Shitty thing about living on your own is that all of a sudden you realise that water, gas, electricity.... well pretty much everything you can think of costs money. I was so surprised to find out some of the things you have to pay for. Overhere we even have sewer-tax, is that the same for you folks?

But it still is one of the greater steps in life; living independently and (hopefully) doing it well! Good luck!

Shitty thing about living on your own is that all of a sudden you realise that water, gas, electricity.... well pretty much everything you can think of costs money. I was so surprised to find out some of the things you have to pay for.

quote]

Oh, but it's ALL well worth it......you just have to budget yourself...Also, at least no one will be telling you what and what not, to do...you're all on you own......and it's gonna feel good...you wait and see...:wink:

i have maybe a year or so two until that happens lol i'm not exactly sure if i'm looking forward to it, but in some aspects i am lol

I'm perfectly content with mooching off my parents during the summer. Haha. Free room and board and meals is quite alright with me.

The house is coming along. And our landlord gave us a break on rent because of all the painting we are doing and he paid for the carpeting we replaced.

I'm happy.

We have the carpeting being fit today for upstairs/stairway and we finished painting the upstairs last night. It's red and silver and looks sweet.

DSC01530.jpg

Living Room

DSC01529.jpg

My Bedroom

DSC01511.jpg

Kitchen

DSC01512.jpg

Kitchen

DSC01519.jpg

Upstairs Bedroom

DSC01520.jpg

The "Tea Room"

DSC01521.jpg

The Attic (My side, which isn't finished...not really sure what I do with fiberglass falling down?) :confused:

...more pictures coming soon, lots have things have changed, and I promise to use the thumbnails next time.

Nice house!!
That place has got party written all over it.
Fiberglass... you could keep it up by putting some wooden rods across it. Perpendicular to the roof "ribs." Just make sure it's long enough to hang onto more than one rib on each side and that it's strong enough to hold that thing in place. Actually, a metal rod might do better. Then don't forget to tie the rod going across to the ribs.

Back