Im listening to __________

Bacara

say what your listening to, and why that song/band is awesome

I'll start, Cage the Elephant "Ain't no rest for the wicked" unique and with good lyrics, but most of all the blues influence shines in this new rock group.

We have something like this already, but it's been dead for a while. I guess it's time for a new one...

Digging Your Scene by The Blow Monkeys. Interesting piece of New Wave work.

Whatever kind of Hip Hop my troops are listening too...don't know the name but I'd kill for a couple ZZ Top songs.

Whatever kind of Hip Hop my troops are listening too...don't know the name but I'd kill for a couple ZZ Top songs.

oh the wonders of hip hop, not all of its crap, but yea i know, the doors makes everything better :D

Am I getting old? I can't stand some of the junk coming out these days. Not that I hate all hip hop or rap or anything but after a while all this "B1tches and Hos, blunts and b1tches, dawg" crap gets kinda old. I thought that BS was old in 2004. I guess not...

Am I getting old? I can't stand some of the junk coming out these days. Not that I hate all hip hop or rap or anything but after a while all this "B1tches and Hos, blunts and b1tches, dawg" crap gets kinda old. I thought that BS was old in 2004. I guess not...
I hate just about all of it, don't worry. I stick to older stuff and indie rock.

Hey Ma by James

im listening to Creedance Clearwater Revival, you cant have a vietman movie without at least 1 ccr song it would just not be right....:army:

Right. They were here in England last month ; My grandsons were first in the queues; that's how they like it; that's how they live it; that's how the play it!

Right now, War of the Worlds Soundtrack by Jeff Waynes. It's awesome because, well it's hard to describe you should just listen to it!

Back