I'm leaving on a jet plane...

--
Boots

December 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Topic: I'm leaving on a jet plane...

It's almost become a theme song of mine because I've left so many places... on a jet plane, never to return.
I have graduated from university and on Monday, I go back to South Korea to join the military. What assignment awaits me... no one knows. We'll see what happens.
But the thing is, I may go quiet for a while after monday depending on how quick I can get an internet connection.
I hope I don't get assigned to an army post office
Wish me luck.
December 24th, 2004  
Trevor

Congrats on your gradutation. Best of luck with your future career in the South Korean Miltary (ROK i think it is?)
December 24th, 2004  
beardo

GL mate have fun
--
Boots
December 24th, 2004  
devilwasp

Good luck mate, dont worry you never leave a place behind totally , a part of you will alwyas be there and part of it will be with you.
December 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Thanks guys.
Yeah I know about the bits staying with me and all... that's why I'm a mish mash of everything.
December 24th, 2004  
EagleZtrike

Isn't that the song from the movie The Terminal
December 24th, 2004  
DTop

That song was written many years ago by John Denver and recorded by Peter, Paul, and Mary(their biggest hit) in 1967 and released in 1969. Good luck with your trip and your assignment.
December 24th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Yup it's a classic.
Especially for people who end up climbing into an airplane 40+ times by the age of 20.
December 24th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Oh boy! Leaving yanksville, eh? Well good luck serving your motherland! Hope ya come back soon.

(to the forums, not USA) (I mean you're welcome here, of course)
December 24th, 2004  
Snauhi

Good luck man.

Hope the war vs NK is not going to start when you are serving. :P