I'm leaving on a jet plane...

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
It's almost become a theme song of mine because I've left so many places... on a jet plane, never to return.
I have graduated from university and on Monday, I go back to South Korea to join the military. What assignment awaits me... no one knows. We'll see what happens.
But the thing is, I may go quiet for a while after monday depending on how quick I can get an internet connection.
I hope I don't get assigned to an army post office :?
Wish me luck.

Congrats on your gradutation. Best of luck with your future career in the South Korean Miltary (ROK i think it is?)

Good luck mate, dont worry you never leave a place behind totally , a part of you will alwyas be there and part of it will be with you.

That song was written many years ago by John Denver and recorded by Peter, Paul, and Mary(their biggest hit) in 1967 and released in 1969. Good luck with your trip and your assignment.

Oh boy! Leaving yanksville, eh? Well good luck serving your motherland! Hope ya come back soon.

(to the forums, not USA) (I mean you're welcome here, of course)

Good luck..
Be sure to get online once in a while to give us a sitrep or two.. :)

Well if things go to plan, I'll probably have a few months before I get in.. trying to get corrective surgery before I get in.
I'll keep you all up to date on developments.
:rambo: or :(

So kiss me

and smile for me,

Tell me that you'll wait for me,

Hold me like you'll never let me go.

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane,

Don't know when I'll be back again.

Oh babe, I hate to go-o-ooh-oohhh

---------------

The Me first and the Gimme Gimme's version of this song is the best one I've ever heard.
http://gimmegimmes.com/launch.html

thank goodness you aren't heaving on a jet plane (how many of you know that song?? lol)

congrats on graduating best wishes for the next year

All my bags are packed

I'm ready to go

I'm standing here outside your door

I'd hate to wake you up to say goodbye

and Gladius has the rest.

Back