I'm JUST MARRIED

SAINT

Well, I just got married on 2 Nov to an 18 year old girl. She's a (South) Vietnamese.

Now, I'll have to take on more responsibility as a husband.

And comparing being single and married, I think being married may be happier for me.

What about you? ;)

Let me be the first person to send my congratulations!!! :cheers:

I know how you feel since I got married in AUG. It's definitely a wonderful thing.

Here's 500 mil bucks as a wedding present ;)

again congrats man!!!!

Thanks Doody.

You're a great guy and friend.

And of course, a talented military man. :rambo:

Congrats to you. And im right behind you

Thanks, man. I appreciate that alot.

SAINT said:
Thanks Doody.

You're a great guy and friend.

And of course, a talented military man. :rambo:

Congrats to you. And im right behind you

Thanks, man. I appreciate that alot.

Congratulations. What's the lucky woman's name? Where were you married? How was the honey-moon? ;)

battery said:
Congratulations. What's the lucky woman's name? Where were you married? How was the honey-moon? ;)

Congrats to you, and hope yall have a happy marriage.

Thanks pals.

My wife's name is Bich Tuyen and we registered our marriage in Singapore.

Honeymoon will be slightly later... ;)

Still have to go for studio photo-taking etc..

Congratulations man :cheers:. glad all those marriage polls worked out for u. ;) Im gonna give u wedding present too....

Darkmb101 said:
Congratulations man :cheers:. glad all those marriage polls worked out for u. ;) Im gonna give u wedding present too....

Congrats! Yeah, I find I much prefer the married life to single myself.

Thanks to you all, Darkmb101 and godofthunder9010

Yes, it seems that married life is better -- at least that's what I've found out for myself. There's always that someone with you. Loneliness is a distant thing.

Let me echo the many members that have posted before me and wish you congratulations.

After 25 years, I still look at the Mrs. and fall all over again - marriage is a lovely institution.

Best wishes to the new couple.

RnderSafe said:
Let me echo the many members that have posted before me and wish you congratulations.

After 25 years, I still look at the Mrs. and fall all over again - marriage is a lovely institution.

Best wishes to the new couple.

Thanks..
True, marriage is a lovely institution.

I know it now.

Congradulations, dude!

Thanks pal.. Appreciate it a lot.

Congrats to you...hope you have a blast.

Just out of curiosity how old are you...'coz in my parts of the world 18 year old girls dont get married just yet and I'm interested how that works in your part of the world.

Thanks

rOk said:
Congrats to you...hope you have a blast.

Just out of curiosity how old are you...'coz in my parts of the world 18 year old girls dont get married just yet and I'm interested how that works in your part of the world.

Thanks

Thanks for your well wishes.

Where I live (in Singapore) girls there don't marry that young too. The usual age of marriage for girls is 26 to 36. They worked for some years before they get married.

I had some local girlfriends before but just like many city girls, they (mostly) are demanding and find the local guys uninteresting. What the guy knows, they know. What the guy can accomplish, they can too. According to the girls here, there's nothing exciting about the local guys, unless they are rich. :?

so I decided that I should marry a girl who will find me culturally different and interesting. And I'll find her different from the local girls, too.

And I went to a marriage agency where it'll matchmake me with some foreign girls. That's how I met my new wife.
For the girls in Vietnam, they marry early.
And I read from some books on Vietnam war, that there were more than 1,000 marriages that took place between the US Army personnel and South Vietnamese girls in the 60s and early 70s.

One thing about these foreign girls is that they are sweet to their husbands and they never like to argue or quarrel with their husbands.
There's a lot of culture and gentleness about them. You can see it in their eyes.

Goodluck.. Hope you guys have fun on the honeymoon..

Thanks pal... thanks for your well wishes.

Back