Thanks pal... 8)
November 4th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Congradulations, dude!
--
Boots
November 4th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Let me echo the many members that have posted before me and wish you congratulations.

After 25 years, I still look at the Mrs. and fall all over again - marriage is a lovely institution.

Best wishes to the new couple.
November 4th, 2004  
Redneck

Congratulations and best wishes, glad to hear your good news.
November 4th, 2004  
SAINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Let me echo the many members that have posted before me and wish you congratulations.

After 25 years, I still look at the Mrs. and fall all over again - marriage is a lovely institution.

Best wishes to the new couple.
Thanks..
True, marriage is a lovely institution.

I know it now.

Quote:
Congradulations, dude!
Thanks pal.. Appreciate it a lot.
November 4th, 2004  
rOk

Congrats to you...hope you have a blast.

Just out of curiosity how old are you...'coz in my parts of the world 18 year old girls dont get married just yet and I'm interested how that works in your part of the world.

Thanks
November 4th, 2004  
larsrq

Goodluck.. Hope you guys have fun on the honeymoon..
November 4th, 2004  
SAINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rOk
Congrats to you...hope you have a blast.

Just out of curiosity how old are you...'coz in my parts of the world 18 year old girls dont get married just yet and I'm interested how that works in your part of the world.

Thanks
Thanks for your well wishes.

Where I live (in Singapore) girls there don't marry that young too. The usual age of marriage for girls is 26 to 36. They worked for some years before they get married.

I had some local girlfriends before but just like many city girls, they (mostly) are demanding and find the local guys uninteresting. What the guy knows, they know. What the guy can accomplish, they can too. According to the girls here, there's nothing exciting about the local guys, unless they are rich.

so I decided that I should marry a girl who will find me culturally different and interesting. And I'll find her different from the local girls, too.

And I went to a marriage agency where it'll matchmake me with some foreign girls. That's how I met my new wife.
For the girls in Vietnam, they marry early.
And I read from some books on Vietnam war, that there were more than 1,000 marriages that took place between the US Army personnel and South Vietnamese girls in the 60s and early 70s.

One thing about these foreign girls is that they are sweet to their husbands and they never like to argue or quarrel with their husbands.
There's a lot of culture and gentleness about them. You can see it in their eyes.

Quote:
Goodluck.. Hope you guys have fun on the honeymoon..
Thanks pal... thanks for your well wishes.
November 4th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Congratulations SAINT !!!! I know some South VNameses, they're cool.

Wish you all the best. 8)