I'm going to the rodeo!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgtbreeden

Well every one I will not be here this up coming week or weekend. I will be getting ready for the Kaw valley rodeo. I will be riding on Thursday and hopefully Friday if I do anygood on Thursday. Wish me luck!!!!!

Good luck mate....I saw the Medicine Hat Rodeo many years ago and remember thinking......Nooooo Way!!....rather you than me!!

:D

Well I am back now. I didn't do so hot. I got 8th. I also got my foot stomped on by a bull. Still a little swollen. Couldn't walk the first 2 days afterwards.

Good stuff. Ever do any roping? By the way, how'd you score?

On a random note, have you ever heard of double-mugging?

#1 I think team ropers are a bit light in the loafers.

#2 I didn't finish the ride there for my score is _

#3 Double mugging??????

sgtbreeden said:
#1 I think team ropers are a bit light in the loafers.

Oh hot damn. Oh no you didn't. :lol:

#2 I didn't finish the ride there for my score is _

And ropers are light in what now? Just kidding. They only gave you one ride?

#3 Double mugging??????

They had a double mugging exhibition at the Reno Rodeo, it's the funniest dang thing I ever saw, my buddies and I thought that they were clowns at first. It's a Hawaiian rodeo event, the guys from the King Ranch invented it I think. They have a team of two, one mounted, one dismounted, and one steer. The rider heads the steer and then the dismounted team-mate runs out and tackles the steer and he and the rider (who dismounts after dallying) bulldog the steer. It's funny as hell to watch.

And ropers are light in what now? Just kidding. They only gave you one ride?

Well I got my foot stomped on during my first ride and I couldn't ride any more after that.

Would love to watch double mugging sounds funny.

Team ropers have that "special bond" with their team mates. Were you a header or a heeler??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. Only most team ropers are a little light in the loafers

You ever heard of Cowboy Up? What's the problem with the foot, you got two of 'em for pete's sake. I ain't lazy, Sarge, I'm just tired...

You know, team roping works when you're in the bars, too, you head her, I'll heel her. They might be a le to resist your pickup lines, but I haven't met one yet that being roped and hog-tied didn't work on. :lol:

Nice argument I will have to give that one to ya. :lol:
Really I just am jealous cause i couldn't even rope a bail of hay with horns strapped to it. I actually have respect for the ones who can bounce that lasso off the ground and rope the feet of a running steer. So who else can we pick on??? Barrel racers? Are there any barrel racers or pole benders out there???? :lol:

Me too. :lol:

You really need to find a video of the event, it is probably one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

Back