I'm going to the rodeo!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I'm going to Salina after work today they have a huge rodeo supply out there I will go by and see if I can find a video. If I can fin it on CDROM I will even post a link to my computer so that everyone who is interested can go take a look at it.

PS Double Muggers are uhhhh.... uhhhh.... I don't know I'll think of something lol :lol:

Hey Redneck, Sgt., I was wonderin, just what in tarnation is a rodeo clown :?: Does he have big floppy shoes and a red nose? :? :?:

There are the rodeo clowns, who do their clown routines to entertain the crowd at different times during the rodeo, and there are the bullfighters, usually the same guys, who distract bulls after they've thrown their riders so the cowboys don't get stomped too bad. And they all pretty much dress like clowns, yes. :lol:

Rodeo clowns have huge kahunas. Good luck in school if you even get a slot. Those guys are tough. They do a job that I wouldn't want. That is the most respectful job in the Rodeo if you ask me.

:lol:

I think I'll have to pass that one up guys. It would kind of hard explaining to my mom I've decided to become a clown, I think she wanted me to be a doctor. :lol:

FutureRANGER said:
:lol:

I think I'll have to pass that one up guys. It would kind of hard explaining to my mom I've decided to become a clown, I think she wanted me to be a doctor. :lol:

If you become a bullfighter, you'll definitely be around a lot of doctors, just tell her you work in the trauma room. :lol:

Just for random, one of my buddies got his head stepped on (well, grazed) by a bull and it ripped his right ear off, only about an inch of skin was holding it onto his head, and I got to hold it in place while the doc sewed it back on. And that's why bullriders are the smart ones, right, Sgt? :lol:

You know Redneck, I don't have a drop of Redneck blood in me, but I am part Spanish (from Spain). I think my mom would be a lot happier if I became one of them funny Spainish bullfights with the frilly pants and stockings. :lol:

I ride Western, but not roping or cutting or anything. I just do Western Pleasure and Horsemanship. I'd love to try roping and cutting someday. I don't think my horse would be quite fast enough for it (she's kind of pokey) but I'd definitley love to try it someday.

Back