I'm getting pretty bad...

LOL you remind me of a guy in Australia, from the Army had taken $700,000 worth of weapons.

He kinda was building a private Army........

We don't have to worry about you do we ...:p

All joking aside good on ya, take a pic lets see you new baby :)

YOU OWN 97 FIREARMS!?!? Whoa....That's a lot. lol

No, that's not. One of my best friends owns over two hundred firearms. He just has a head start on me. Like a 20 year head start. He is twice my age. But most of the stuff I own were purchased at great low prices. So I don't have a lot of money invested in them. Also I have gotten some for free. A very kind old man passed away. He was very close to me and his wife gave them to me. That was about 15 firearms.

Remember, I collect them. So instead of me blowing money on the latest big screen tv or spending $40,000 on a car I spend most of my fun money on firearms. I drive a $4,000 pickup truck and I still have a 20 year old television. I spend on average only $300 a firearm, sure some have cost me more but that is the average price that I pay. I figure I get a new firearm at least maybe once every two months. I'm twenty three years old. I've been buying firearms since I was sixteen. So let's do the math (of course when I was younger I bought a lot less. Also for a period of time I worked at and owned a gun store so I got things dirt cheap at dealer prices.)

97 seems right. My purchasing of firearms is slowing down though. I pretty much have what I want. Sure, there will still be firearms that I buy in the future but my habits are pretty much slowing down.

I still want a luger, maybe a couple of Class III firearms. SBR Uzi, couple of Suppressors, maybe in the next ten years a full auto if the prices are still okay.

Yup, and what is wrong with his age, 13th Redneck? LOL.

Anyway, 200 firearms is pretty a lot. I think 10 or 15 would be fine for me. lol

I thought you could own UZI since you're a police officer...or the law has been changed or what? heh? I went to the Class III store. (lot of stuffs that I can't buy) I read their rules only Law Enforcements and Class III holders can buy the full-automatic guns.

That's if I get the Chief to say yes and give me a department letter head. But I will not use my job to get something that my fellow citizens can't get. Short Barreled Uzis are legal for you to own. You just need to get a Class III tax stamp. Getting a Full Auto is the same tax stamp. They just cost more because all of the legal ones for ownership were built before 1986. So they're just going up in price. Short barreled Ones can still be made right now and sold to civilians.

You're 23??

Yeah, so I'm twenty three years old. What, did you think I was older? Do you have a problem with me being twenty three? Or is it that I act much older for my age? I've seen many things in life and I have done many things in life. I was not an average child. I flew planes before I could drive a car. I shot firearms before I knew what puberty was. I did things that I think are average but that many think are amazing. It's not because I'm rich.... not at all. I make $45,000 a year. So did my father when I was growing up. I was able to do these things because I wanted to and I looked for any possible way to do it.

Last edited:
Geez 5.56, I thought you were in your thirites or something.
Heck... If I was just a US citizen or even a permanent resident I may have even done something by now. Instead I'm just embroiled in a family conflict that has no end because it's not really realistic to resettle in South Korea (not something either me or my wife wants) and I can't find a way to get to the US... at least not until late 2008. Geez... everything has taken so damn long that I find myself:
- Retired from a foreign military
- Married
- A kid on the way
- Been to college and graduated
- Earned a black belt in Tae Kwon Do
And I still have a year and half to go it seems.
Frustrating as hell. People say I'm lucky to have seen the world but really I am hopping from one remote island to another. I just can't get independent at all. Urrrghhh... at least not until late 2008 or early 2009 if I am unlucky.

Hey, don't worry.... the harder it is the more it's worth it.

I learned that a long time ago.....

As I've said, I've done many things in life that has prematurely aged me in the way I think and see the world. I still have the stupid crazy single twenty three year old in side of me but on other issues I have a more older viewpoint.

It's funny that I'm only twenty three yet I always get along with folks twice my age. Right now as I type this I'm on my two our break between my college classes. Most of the idiots in my class are my age and have no understanding of what is going on. I'm currently taking three courses.

Intro to Criminal Justice (B******t class but it's required even though I took the same course of study in the first two weeks of the police academy.)

Philosophy and Ethics (Most folks have nu understanding at all on how society works and how the human mind works in terms of ethical actions and how the value of life and ethics change in different societies and cultures)

Public Speaking (Another b******t course that I am required to take. I have never had an issue presenting topics and speaking to the public in general. It's the easiest course that I have ever taken. I stand up every week in front of my fellow class mates and give a five to ten minute presentation about any topic of my choice. Most do topics like 50 Cents' newest album or some stupid nonsense on MTV. I do topics on constitutional rights, war on terror, reduction of federal government, current geo-political issues, etc.... )

I have always felt that I am not part of the current generation. That i was born 150 years to late. Today knowledge is not a need tool in the USA. Sadly this is becoming a proven fact. But I still choose to further my education and my general skills. Because I see that even though most of the sheeples of society and brainless herd creatures that there are those coming out of the service that have seen how the world really works and also those like you that are trying to have a better life by moving to the United States of America. People like you are the knowledge and skill that this nation needs. Don't worry, work hard enough and you will make it to the USA. As I said earlier, the harder you work for it the more it's worth to you.

And don't worry, even though this is coming from the mind of a twenty three year old college student. I still have many more things to learn in life. And even you might be able to teach me.

(like how to find miss right)

Yeah I had the impression that you were in your mid thirties. You really aren't your typical 23 year old.
But don't worry, this could be a good thing. Why spin around in circles not understanding crap when you got things sorted out twice as fast as the others? It's a good thing. And I'm glad you're not a retard going up giving a speech about some damn MTV show.
This is one of the reasons why I am really worried about the US. This is the major reason I believe we will ultimately become second to China. We just don't have our heads screwed on straight and our priorities straightened out.
So what is it that you're majoring in? Most of the stuff I did in college was such a waste and I felt there would have been a better way to spend my time. Believe me I had other plans on this but again, family intervened. Looking back, I should have just gone ahead with the decision anyway, but back then I still had a level of trust in certain individuals. Now I don't.
No one micromanaged my brother... so he ended up where he wanted to be. Now he makes six digit salaries per year. I was micromanaged and manipulated like crazy so I just ran around in circles. I am 25 years old and I will be 26 soon. But I still deal with stupid teenager problems. It's very frustrating. I can't let this continue now that I got my own family I'm starting.
Like I said, if all goes to plan I'll be in the US on a more long term basis around late 2008. And the first thing I'll get if I do get a permanent residence will be a firearm. (HEY! We're on topic after all!!!)

About finding Miss Right... I gotta admit man, she found me. We had known each other for about four years but she fell in love with me and asked me out while I was in the Marines. She was the finest woman (capable, driven, intelligent, warm, caring, beautiful) I had ever met in my whole life so I was in no position to refuse. But the way you're headed, either you'll find someone or better, the right woman will find you. It takes a bit longer because the trash usually don't recognize responsible men for some reason. They go out with a complete dips**t and then start crying about how the guy doesn't care.

I digress.
Rifles rule.

Man, that is pretty bad. Rather than spending $300 on lots of guns I'll hardly ever use, I'd rather own a few expensive firearms which are the best in their role. At least the best stuff a civilian can buy. It's not the history or aesthetics that make a firearm appealing to me, it's the function.

Each to their own.
It's like a car collector isn't going to start outfitting his garage with Porches and Lamborginis.

Man, that is pretty bad. Rather than spending $300 on lots of guns I'll hardly ever use, I'd rather own a few expensive firearms which are the best in their role. At least the best stuff a civilian can buy. It's not the history or aesthetics that make a firearm appealing to me, it's the function.

I have already done so.... Also I spend an average of $300 per firearm. That's because I'm a thrifty spender. I look for good deals. I have purchased many firearms that are valued at a price far higher then $300. But I haven't payed that price because I'm a good wheeler and dealer. I now where to look for good deals.

Some of my firearms are valued at over $5,000. I didn't pay that for it but that's what they're worth.

In that case, I humbly request a hi-res group pic of all your high-end firearms. Nothing makes better subject matter for a wallpaper, except maybe beautiful people.

A hi res group photo might happen in the near future..... Just a pain in the ass to do. That's a lot of **** that I have to take out of three gun safes.

Also I have to do it when the place is not dirty..... I can't have my dirty underwear in the photo.

Back