I'm from China,Hello!

justgo

I am 19years old and I'm now in GuangZhou.
Do you have any questions?
And I want to know what do you think of China.

Ni Hao,... and welcome to the forum Justgo,

I have been to China a number of times (Ningbo, Pudong and Nantong) including several months in a Dockyard in Shanghai. Of course I realise that this is only a very small part of a huge country. I also managed a shipboard Abalone production facility with a Chinese crew for five years.

China will be a great country eventually, but they have many real problems, both small and large, that must be fixed before they will be accepted as equals (or better), by the majority of the free* world.

The Chinese people whom I have known are little different to anyone else, having all the same good points and bad.

* Yes, I know,... we are not truly "free" either, but we do have many basic freedoms that the Chinese people do not.

Last edited:
Welcome from Maine, USA. What do I think of China? Hmm, I never met anyone from China that I didn't like. China looks like a beautiful country with one of the oldest cultures on earth. Hope you get the pollution issues taken care of. I lived very close to China for 3 years, in South Korea and my wife comes from Korea. Gotta say, people all over the world are pretty much the same, If you treat them nice generally they will do the same. Unfortunately television, books, the internet like to exploit the bad, giving everyone the wrong idea. Would I want to have tea with a bunch of Taliban guys, not so much, but that's about it.;)

Back