Im a celebarty get me out of here

dougal

Former All Saints star Natalie Appleton wanted to go home less than two days after arriving at the camp.

The 31-year-old songstress has been in tears and claims to have not slept since arriving at camp in Murwillumbah near Brisbane on Australia`s east coast.

"I`m going to go home," she told singer Sheila Ferguson on the first night.

"I don`t think I can do this, this is not me, I don`t think I have got the strength. I can`t snap out of it. I`m not mentally prepared for this right now, I can`t do it."

Ferguson, 57, convinced her to rethink the decision, but was later angry when Appleton woke the camp claiming she had a spider in her bed.

The singer appeared fine the next morning but was teary again as night set on the second day.

There has been friction between Janet Street-Porter and Paul Burrell, 46, who denied accusations he must have been "brainwashed" to work as a butler for the Royal Family.

The 57-year-old journalist was shocked when Burrell, criticised for telling all about Diana, Princess of Wales, defended his former employer.

"The monarchy is past its sell-by date and even in spite of how they treated you, you will stick up for them," she said.

Fran Cosgrove, who volunteered to be the first skydiver, was chosen to do the first Bushtucker Trial, Stake Out, by his fellow celebrities.

Cosgrove was tied to the ground by his wrists and ankles as Antonio Fargas, 58, and Joe Pasquale attempted to release insects into boxes without getting any on their mate below.

But Cosgrove was bitten by a yabbie and stopped the challenge before it was complete, earning the camp only four meals.

Has anyone seen spymaster or whatever it's called on discover channel? Thats a good reality show.

damn it!!

Is it me or do the girls in this series moan more than the last one.............

I liked jordan and kerry that was a brilliant one but I think natalie is over reacting and sophie is being the level head one.

I'm suprised there ain't been a real cat fight yet but its good entertainment when your bored seeing how the celebrities can't coup with reality lol

FRAN GET YOUR KIT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former All Saints star Natalie Appleton has quit the reality television show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get me Out of Here".

The 31-year-old walked out of the Australian jungle camp on Monday after the public voted her to undergo her fifth "Bushtucker" trial, an unpleasant endurance test.

Appleton has previously been dunked in a tank filled with slippery eels, pushed a trolley along a cable suspended 200 feet above the ground and tried to eat fish eyes and kangaroo testicles.

"She's obviously just had enough. It's very gruelling in there," said a spokeswoman for the show.

The singer is the second contestant to leave the jungle, following former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey, who was fighting with feisty columnist Janet Street-Porter and struggling to come to terms with the death of his grandmother.

"I'm a Celebrity ..." plonks 11 minor celebrities into a rainforest in north Queensland to fend for themselves and tolerate each other as viewers vote them off the show one by one. It has proved an extraordinary ratings winner for ITV.

Previous contestants have included glamour model Jordan, former Sex Pistol John Lydon and socialite Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.

The fourth series includes Paul Burrell, former butler to Princess Diana and model Sophie Anderton, with William Hill bookmakers putting odds on Street-Porter taking the crown to become Queen of jungle.

Comic Joe Pasquale is the bookmakers' hot favourite to be crowned king of the jungle in tonight's final of the hit reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here."

Pasquale is in the running for the title along with Paul Burrell, former butler to Princess Diana, and nightclub owner Fran Cosgrave.

Bookmakers Ladbrokes have backed the 43-year-old Pasquale as the runaway favourite, with odds of 1/6, compared to 4/1 for Burrell and 12/1 for Cosgrave.

The squeaky-voiced comic has won over viewers with his quips and easygoing nature.

A Ladbrokes spokesman proclaimed Pasquale the ITV series' "hottest favourite ever" in its four-show history and said Burrell was poised to rally for the title but lost support from viewers when he began rambling about his closeness to the late Diana.

"At the inopportune moment, he started mentioning Diana and obviously that hasn't gone down very well," the spokesman said.

The remaining three contestants will compete in a Bushtucker Trial -- an endurance test to win food -- before the winner is announced by viewers' vote.

On Sunday, broadcaster Janet Street Porter became the sixth contestant to be evicted from the Australian jungle camp, where minor celebrities are left to get along with each other under the constant gaze of the cameras.

Those already booted out include former lap dancer Nancy Sorrell and her husband, comedian Vic Reeves, and singer Sheila Ferguson.

Model Sophie Anderton and actor Antonio Fargas, known as Huggy Bear in the 1970s TV police series "Starsky and Hutch" were also ousted.

All Saints singing star Natalie Appleton and former East 17 front man Brian Harvey both quit.

Janet street porter is out...............woohooooooooo......goofy teeth n that voicce annoyed me but paul burral stayed in...........NOT GOOD!!!!

Fran Cosgrove of joe to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comic Joe Pasquale, the bookmakers' hot favourite, has been crowned king of the jungle in the hit reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here."

Pasquale was one of three final contestants vying for the title in Monday night's final, along with Paul Burrell, former butler to Princess Diana, and nightclub owner Fran Cosgrave.

"I've been dying to get on the throne for the past few weeks," Pasquale said, after completing a final Bushtucker Trial endurance test which saw him shut in a wet, rat-infested pit.

The squeaky-voiced comic won over viewers with his quips and easygoing nature.

Bookmakers Ladbrokes had backed the 43-year-old Pasquale as the runaway favourite, with odds of 1/6, compared to 4/1 for Burrell and 12/1 for Cosgrave.

Burrell was the runner-up, while Cosgrave came third.

On Sunday, broadcaster Janet Street Porter became the sixth contestant to be evicted from the Australian jungle camp, where minor celebrities are left to get along with each other under the constant gaze of the cameras.

Those already booted out included former lap dancer Nancy Sorrell and her husband, comedian Vic Reeves, and singer Sheila Ferguson.

Model Sophie Anderton and actor Antonio Fargas, known as Huggy Bear in the 1970s TV police series "Starsky and Hutch", were also ousted earlier in the series.

All Saints singing star Natalie Appleton and former East 17 front man Brian Harvey both quit.

Great winner. Realy nice guy. Go on the Emoos

Back