Im a celebarty get me out of here - Page 2

--
Boots

December 6th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: ............

Janet street porter is out...............woohooooooooo......goofy teeth n that voicce annoyed me but paul burral stayed in...........NOT GOOD!!!!

Fran Cosgrove of joe to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 6th, 2004  
dougal

Pauls awful funny!!
December 7th, 2004  
dougal

Comic Joe Pasquale, the bookmakers' hot favourite, has been crowned king of the jungle in the hit reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here."

Pasquale was one of three final contestants vying for the title in Monday night's final, along with Paul Burrell, former butler to Princess Diana, and nightclub owner Fran Cosgrave.

"I've been dying to get on the throne for the past few weeks," Pasquale said, after completing a final Bushtucker Trial endurance test which saw him shut in a wet, rat-infested pit.

The squeaky-voiced comic won over viewers with his quips and easygoing nature.

Bookmakers Ladbrokes had backed the 43-year-old Pasquale as the runaway favourite, with odds of 1/6, compared to 4/1 for Burrell and 12/1 for Cosgrave.

Burrell was the runner-up, while Cosgrave came third.

On Sunday, broadcaster Janet Street Porter became the sixth contestant to be evicted from the Australian jungle camp, where minor celebrities are left to get along with each other under the constant gaze of the cameras.

Those already booted out included former lap dancer Nancy Sorrell and her husband, comedian Vic Reeves, and singer Sheila Ferguson.

Model Sophie Anderton and actor Antonio Fargas, known as Huggy Bear in the 1970s TV police series "Starsky and Hutch", were also ousted earlier in the series.

All Saints singing star Natalie Appleton and former East 17 front man Brian Harvey both quit.

Great winner. Realy nice guy. Go on the Emoos
--
Boots
December 7th, 2004  
Snauhi

Darkmb101 i found your secret message
December 7th, 2004  
dougal

Little off subject there arent you?