I'm back!!!!!

sgtbreeden

Hi everyone! Sorry i have been away for awhile trying to get adjusted to the civilian life. got a good job and could finally afford to get the internet and a laptop for my home and travel. I really missed this site and wish that I could have been here during all my crap. you guys always help me laugh and stay in good spirits. That is why I am back.

Nice to meet you Sgtbreeden... is Breeden your last name? I'm asking because I have a good friend and her last name is Breeden. I've never heard anybody else having it. Well, anyways I'll enjoy talk to you soon.

Welcome back sarge, been a while since your last post in here (2+ years??) but it's always good to see (old) members returning. :smil:

Welcome back sarge, been a while since your last post in here (2+ years??) but it's always good to see (old) members returning. :smil:
well thank you redleg. I have been out of the loop for awhile. I finally got back home and a good job after leaving the Army. I seem to have a lot less time for fun stuff like this anymore but I will definately be here whenever I can.

Welcome back.
Big_Z and I have become military while you were away. hahahaha.
I'm leaving in a month though. Getting married. Gotta keep the missus happy. Y'know...

well it is good to see both of you i miss the .....kind conversation.

congadulations both of you. i became not millitary while i was gone :(

I do believe i told you all about that before it happened. Once again it's great to be back !

sarge man...
how do you handle life as a civilian after the military?? I have less than a month left before I process out and I am under PRESSURE!
I have no idea what I'm going to do.

sarge man...
how do you handle life as a civilian after the military?? I have less than a month left before I process out and I am under PRESSURE!
I have no idea what I'm going to do.

all i can say is nothing eases the loss of all those brothers. look for a job now!!!! use your ACAP program it really helps you figure out what is next in your life. I used the program to teach me the best way to create a resume and now i have a great job travelling the world. great pay and bennies. I wish the absolute best of luck to ya. If I can help you adapt in any way you just let me know. (p.s. you can't yell at subordinates as a civilian trust ME! )

Back